Huztl Farmertec 372 Build Kit

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 036 turned out good he likes it he said it was the simplest saw to build.

people tend to be critical of china supplied chainsaw parts-- then ride around in a automobile that is made from 99% china parts!!

now i have ran husqvarnas, J-reds, stihl logging and pulpwooding for 30 years-- we had some real 'doozies' from husky-- like those X-torques with the plastic retainers on the main bearings--

i would take a china made bottom end over those plastic retained x-torque things any day--

I had a 371 oem bottom end, cylinder and piston, and carb. Built the rest including rear handle, chain brake, muffler, recoil, oiler etc (long list) was farmertec/huztl. It was a bit off colour to look at but ran and lasted and acted like an original. Nothing went wrong with it. Stupidly sold it.

people tend to be critical of china supplied chainsaw parts-- then ride around in a automobile that is made from 99% china parts!!

now i have ran husqvarnas, J-reds, stihl logging and pulpwooding for 30 years-- we had some real 'doozies' from husky-- like those X-torques with the plastic retainers on the main bearings--

i would take a china made bottom end over those plastic retained x-torque things any day--
Not me i'm new to the china saws but have been very impressed I've used most of the pro saws and these will keep up with them a little tuning is all i did to my two 365s and they were good I'm putting ported 372 topends on them i actually am ordering two more one for me one for a friend the 365 is 233.27 shipped from aliexpress is a good deal i think.20170217_140911.jpg

So are these pre built from Ali express? I would possibly buy a built one and strip it just for the sheer hell of rebuilding it and then delete the base gasket and open the exhaust port and muffler and get them a little extra HP :) I have a farmertec cylinder and piston with caber rings on my 038. I deleted the base gasket and ported the exhaust port and modded the muffler. Pulls a 25" bar buried in hard wood no problem. Can't knock the China parts for the price. I would always put better rings on and check the squish as with a gasket the cylinder in my 038 was bigger than OEM standard.

They are just a online store like ebay but you communicate directly with the actual distributor the whole transaction it was new to me but it went fine 11 day's from purchase to arrival it was several days to leave china fedex had it online from day two so it might not be for everyone waiting so long it does hold payment until you approve it when it arrives so you can try it out before allowing the payment to go through that's all i know about it.

In real time you can talk to the seller i did and he was very accurate in delivery time.

They are just a online store like ebay but you communicate directly with the actual distributor the whole transaction it was new to me but it went fine 11 day's from purchase to arrival it was several days to leave china fedex had it online from day two so it might not be for everyone waiting so long it does hold payment until you approve it when it arrives so you can try it out before allowing the payment to go through that's all i know about it.
I will look into this. Is this US or can this be done in the UK?

He ships worldwide it actually bigger than ebay they say i know in the comment's people from all over the world are on there seems legit because there was some complaining about shipping damage lol but this guy seemed to take care of issues.

He ships worldwide it actually bigger than ebay they say i know in the comment's people from all over the world are on there seems legit because there was some complaining about shipping damage lol but this guy seemed to take care of issues.
Have you got more pictures of the saw without the top cover etc. I am legit interested. :clap:

Personally I think it's much more fun to build from parts but I understand that it is not everyone's cup of tea. I just finished my 660 Huztl kit yesterday afternoon and tuned it a bit today. Very happy with it!

Sorry about all the wind noise. Filmed with my phone it's the best I could do.

Have you got more pictures of the saw without the top cover etc. I am legit interested. :clap:
Strongly consider the MS440 clones also. They are around a half pound lighter and have a broader powerband. Can't really go wrong with the 365/372's though...either saw will tickle your fancy. Especially at those prices!

Putting a ported 372 topend on it today.

Cake saws to mod virtually endless cheap part's supply.

To be honest I wanted a 372 kit from farmertec as I have a soft spot for husky 365/71/72's. I looked at the 660 but reasoned that anything 80cc plus is not really needed by me. But neither are 2 x 70cc saws that I have now. Lol.. I might fix this 044 of mine sell it and buy a 440/044 farmertec kit just to see what they are all about.. this makes perfect sense to me (no sense at all. Hahaha)

Personally I think it's much more fun to build from parts but I understand that it is not everyone's cup of tea. I just finished my 660 Huztl kit yesterday afternoon and tuned it a bit today. Very happy with it!

Was that not an awesome feeling? Hearing that thing hit. You built it and it started. To me a whole nother feeling. Great job.

To be honest I wanted a 372 kit from farmertec as I have a soft spot for husky 365/71/72's. I looked at the 660 but reasoned that anything 80cc plus is not really needed by me. But neither are 2 x 70cc saws that I have now. Lol.. I might fix this 044 of mine sell it and buy a 440/044 farmertec kit just to see what they are all about.. this makes perfect sense to me (no sense at all. Hahaha)
I could always use another 257/262 i wish they made a kit lol this ones ported new everything piston bearings seals and one of my favorite's i usually use a 371/372 or 288 to fell with if i needed another saw i'd try one of the chinese 440s but i need to sell some saws first I've got like twenty lol and about a dozen customer's saws to finish.

Dude you have no chain on it..

Back