Huztl MS660

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tbohn

tbohn

ArboristSite Operative
The kits just went up on their site $186 without shipping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That sucks! I had 6 kits in the cart ready to order. I wanted to wait to see how they handled my emails on missing parts and corroded 372 kit before I pulled the trigger. I figured since they emailed that they weren't going deal with my issues because they were on holiday, they would not raise the price because they were on holiday. It looks like the 360 and 361 prices did not change (yet).

Bedford T

Bedford T

the1chainsawguy
thats what i am saying, on this model they had to add stuff, i believe they might still add the shutter too, still hopeful

and they would want to cover those costs if they corrected it.

That sucks! I had 6 kits in the cart ready to order. I wanted to wait to see how they handled my emails on missing parts and corroded 372 kit before I pulled the trigger. I figured since they emailed that they weren't going deal with my issues because they were on holiday, they would not raise the price because they were on holiday. It looks like the 360 and 361 prices did not change (yet).

trboxman

trboxman

ArboristSite Operative

That sucks, glad I ordered 6 a few weeks ago...but they still haven't shipped them...

davhul

davhul

ArboristSite Guru
I wonder if there's parts on back order. If they would send customers emails if there's a delay that would go along way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trboxman

trboxman

ArboristSite Operative
I got caught by an uncommunicated warehouse move and an uncommunicated holiday, each added an additional week. I can't wait to hear the next excuse for delay. That per unit price without shipping is more than I paid per unit with shipping.

BTarb24

BTarb24

ArboristSite Member
I had to remove the spark plug a few times to more quickly clear the flooding I had. I think I only had to remove the filter cover and the air baffle in order to pull the plug. I just used a standard deepwell socket though -- not a true "spark plug socket" that's longer and has the rubber insert.

One plastic mod I could possibly see being useful may be to cut the topcover a bit so that there's no longer a spark plug hole.. but rather a spark plug slot. That way you can pull the top cover without having to undo the boot. certainly a minor convenience though.

Bedford T

Bedford T

the1chainsawguy
I don't want to put a whammy on it but I bet they never ship unless its at new price, they really jacked up the wholesale/multiple price. 6 was about 600$ before.

That is just wrong

They could be reading the posts and saying you know we got all this multiple orders these Americans are making our price to low.

I got caught by an uncommunicated warehouse move and an uncommunicated holiday, each added an additional week. I can't wait to hear the next excuse for delay. That per unit price without shipping is more than I paid per unit with shipping.

barton174

barton174

ArboristSite Guru
That makes it close to $300 shipped. They went up to $158 on the 372, as well. I'll buy a blown up 390xp for a couple hundred and rebuild, for that money. ****, I just bought a 2015 2166 in really clean shape, from a pawn shop, for $200. I had an (unreplied to) email into them to see if the $93 shipping was correct, already, which made it $200 for the 372 kit. This price raise makes it totally not worth it for me, personally.

14536598_10157812825450112_1924601057_o.jpg 14536744_10157812827490112_81596746_o.jpg

Mike

Latest posts