Huztl MS660

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had created an account but it never showed the product as being shipped. The only way I ended up with a tracking number is because I opened a paypal dispute 2 weeks later because it felt like they were never going to ship it. They provided a shipping quote on the paypal dispute.. but it never did show as being shipped on my order status.

Somebody had that problem and Huztl told them there was an issue with the website updating the status.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I emailed them every other day from 9/31 till 10/14 in order to get status. To their credit they responded to every single message.

I finally have a tracking number! But no idea where to track it. It says expedited usps, but the tracking number doesn't work on their site. Probably have to keep waiting for it to register.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d416042f9ca0ff836c60470784c567a4.jpg

I brought more kits. I want one or two more for myself. I will either sell the other four as kits or complete.
I have to confess they are addicting... partly because of price / performance, but also a simple and rugged design that has endured into its current clone form. Totally practical Along with cheap cylinders to hack....just a ton of fun for me.

I have to confess they are addicting... partly because of price / performance, but also a simple and rugged design that has endured into its current clone form. Totally practical Along with cheap cylinders to hack....just a ton of fun for me.

They've got me hooked.

I think if other people did not start bringing me their saws to fix, I would be "in". However, in the last month I've repaired 6 saws (including 2 new pistons) for others.

They include 2 MS460s, 2 MS660s, a MS461 and a MS201T. Plus I'm working on converting an 034 to an 036 for myself, and it needs bearings.

Sorta keeps me busy already.

A kind of 'list' of the AM Clone 660 parts that are poor quality compared to OEM like the chain tensioner etc would be helpful for guys doing these builds. Maybe a few OEM parts could really better these builds possibly. From reports do far, the kits seem to be acceptably good. I'm going to do one and use some OEM parts but still use most of the kit.

Latest posts

Back