Huztl MS660

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Take a look at your paypal receipt and you'll see an invoice number. Email [email protected] with your invoice number and ask for an update. More than likely it's already shipped.
View attachment 549114

I suggest you sign in to your PayPal account and if the tracking is issued it will be there it will be attached to the transaction. Why ask them for it

I can tell you one thing, shipping is slow from China but things leave China in a hurry. It's after it leaves China that takes so long. I ordered a P/C from them on Dec 20 and received it today, it left China around the 22 of Dec and took the rest of the time to get here and the USPS never updated their tracking. According to the tracking number it never got to the US receiving station. I've got another one coming also which I ordered on the 22nd and some seals, hope they get here next week..

I think they celebrate Christmas too. At least observe it, maybe only because their customers do. Not savy enough to have that information. I got an unrelated email from a company there and they mentioned a delay because of their holiday during that time. I thought how curious

There seems to be no consistency, I ordered my first saw on Dec. 17th, it arrived on the 27th, 10 days later and we had the Christmas rush in there. I just ordered a 2nd one Jan. 3rd and already have shipping confirmation. We shall see how long it takes for that one to show up.

I agree no consistency but Shipping times after it enters the stream has nothing to do with them. Unless the shipments are held up for government inspections

Thank you. Found the order number as you suggested and e-mailed a request for information.

Checked PayPal and there is no shipping information.

Take a look at your paypal receipt and you'll see an invoice number. Email [email protected] with your invoice number and ask for an update. More than likely it's already shipped.
View attachment 549114

I agree no consistency but Shipping times after it enters the stream has nothing to do with them. Unless the shipments are held up for government inspections
China ships the stuff out pretty fast, it's after that when the delays happen. I've had stuff stay in Chicago over a month before.

China ships the stuff out pretty fast, it's after that when the delays happen. I've had stuff stay in Chicago over a month before.

that is maddening. you see the stuff just sitting. several times when that happened i would get it and it might have some fist sized hole in the box. other times the label is perfect and box is perfect. you wonder if they were inspected.

Well, I guess you me put me in my place huh?

Trusting a Chinese company with 300 of my dollars is a big deal to me. I'm glad for you that you don't have to "fret" over that sum.

Me? I'll keep "fretting" and tracking.

View attachment 549207

So what does that tell you? It will appear when it is issued. You can always fret over it.

Well, I guess you me put me in my place huh?

Trusting a Chinese company with 300 of my dollars is a big deal to me. I'm glad for you that you don't have to "fret" over that sum.

Me? I'll keep "fretting" and tracking.
I was not trying even a little bit to put you in your place. I was trying to help you. I was trying to get your attention so you would hear me.

I showed you

I have been in your shoes. Others as well, it's detailed here in the thread.

You can't freak out until they have done something wrong or it will worry you for nothing. They don't seem to regard our concerns and I showed you PayPal had your back. I showed you where you could get the tracking number without waiting for a reply to an email.

After they have had enough time..In your eyes contacting them is needed. But you have access to information and I was helping you find it.

If you want to beat me up over that have at it. $1 is enough to get my blood boiling. They are slow.

But your right fill the thread up with it.

I fretted for a month due to their moving warehouses followed by a week long holiday. Whizzed me off, big time, because there was 0 communication. I'd spent over $1000, small potatoes to them but not to me, they don't care but they still shipped the product...just like they have for every single person who has ordered something directly from them.

As of right now, huztl.net redirects to the new farmertec.com. On one of the banners it says that all orders placed on old huztl.net have shipped. The new site seems more streamlined even if the prices are a few dollars higher, but it doesn't seem that you can quote shipping costs before checkout on this one. And the new one is mobile capable as well. Hopefully everyone who ordered on the old site recently will get their orders as promised soon. I'm like a kid at Christmas waiting for my saw, I love tinkering with this kind of stuff.

Looking at buying one of these kits.. I am used to OEM and was just wondering if anyone has put an OEM top end in one and had it ported?

How do the cranks hold up?

Looking at a 440,660,or 365

Sent from my non internal combustion device.

You could be the first.

None of these have been in use long enough to say anything long term. They have had quailty issues on the 360/1 cranks.

Davhul got a 660 kit with a lamb chop slightly out of spec he ground it off.

If you replaced the top it should be near perfect. Farmertec is struggling with this new market. For instance when I complained about the finish on the farmertec jugs and compared them to cross they surprised me with their answer.

Latest posts

Back