Huztle MS361

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you look in your PayPal account? Where does it show it shipped. He mentioned in this mornings email they are still loading information and features into the website.

The rules are they get paid when they ship. So the tracking # should appear when you log into your PayPal account beside the transaction. Call PayPal. I bet when the website is complete it will appear there to. I can ask next chance that pops up a lot.

I'm still having trouble getting mine to start reliably. I'm getting a lot of fuel spitting back out the carb throat. It's enough that it runs and pools on the flat part of the rear handle. Anybody seen that before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there an obstruction I the manifold? I know that must be an unlikely situation. But for it to be spitting it out. That's crazy.

That would also be a positive pressure. In thinking of causes

No I've check everything a couple times. I was a bit past 1 turn on low so I moved it to 3/4 and I'll give it a spin tomorrow. Once it starts it runs great, good accel and WOT sounds good. So that makes me think there is not problem with the impulse...

For the fuel to spit out the front enough to pool. By positive pressure I meant blow back. It sprays it down the manifold so it's coming back. Have you done the pressure checks on the carb? You probably know all about that. I have some paperwork if you need it

They have this first big festival and I think they will hit ground running when everybody is back home

Be careful what you see on the Alibaba and related sites. Huztl told me that assembled copies were bad juju. They would be seized and they no longer assemble farmertec saws

I just noticed as they are adding their product line back into their new website there sure are a lot of 200t parts up.

I'm still having trouble getting mine to start reliably. I'm getting a lot of fuel spitting back out the carb throat. It's enough that it runs and pools on the flat part of the rear handle. Anybody seen that before?

Just wondering on your starting procedure. If you already do it like this we'll have to dig alittle deeper into the problem. On all stihl's when cold put on choke and pull it til it fires off. This is Normally within 5-7 hard pulls. Could be just a burp. Then go one click up to half throttle and it should fire up at half throttle within a couple pulls. If yours won't stay on half throttle like my 660 kit then that would cause flooding also.

Just wondering on your starting procedure. If you already do it like this we'll have to dig alittle deeper into the problem. On all stihl's when cold put on choke and pull it til it fires off. This is Normally within 5-7 hard pulls. Could be just a burp. Then go one click up to half throttle and it should fire up at half throttle within a couple pulls. If yours won't stay on half throttle like my 660 kit then that would cause flooding also.

The linkage is all straight and it stays on half throttle after choke is off. I never get a pop, but after 15 pulls I got it to pop by holding the throttle open. That makes it seem like it is flooding. I'll give it 4 pulls on choke and flip it off and 4 more, see if it starts. It's probably possible it is just barely burping and I'm not recognizing it.

Latest posts

Back