I’m back in the game

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine last October. Love it. Not much I can't/don't cut with the 18"bar. It will wake up after a half dozen tanks or so. What kind of wood do you cut in NM?

spruce, juniper, pines mostly. If I get lucky I can get into some of the oaks. I’m a one saw man anymore. So this really is my do all saw right now. Ran a tank through it today cleaning up the backyard. I must say I’m impressed. One pull starts all day and I don’t have to touch a screwdriver, ran just as hard as my 346 XP NE did. Perfect one saw battery for me at the moment.

spruce, juniper, pines mostly. If I get lucky I can get into some of the oaks. I’m a one saw man anymore. So this really is my do all saw right now. Ran a tank through it today cleaning up the backyard. I must say I’m impressed. One pull starts all day and I don’t have to touch a screwdriver, ran just as hard as my 346 XP NE did. Perfect one saw battery for me at the moment.

Please dont tell me you got rid of the 346

Latest posts

Back