I Am A Now Stihl MasterWrench Certified Technician!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A "Stihl Certified Tech" should be able to whip a 015 in shape in no time.
My first thought as well lol

OP-If you’re serious about Stihl “stuff” explore what it’d take to get actually certified. There may be an age requirement but you still may learn something useful if you can convince someone to let you attend.

A Stihl bottle opener? Wow! I got at least a dozen of them all free, but none say Stihl on them. Probably worth 17c, at least.

Mr.Metsa, congrates with conditions. Is this for real?

First they have to know what an 015 is!
I just start with the S10.
The young man has a 015 that he was proud of and tore apart. He hit a roadblock and attempted to sell in as a bucket of parts. Now he has made the wise decision to reexamine it and give it another try but is hitting roadblocks again. I wish him the best.

My first thought as well lol

OP-If you’re serious about Stihl “stuff” explore what it’d take to get actually certified. There may be an age requirement but you still may learn something useful if you can convince someone to let you attend.
I will not say with certainty but I strongly believe that is not a possibility in his case. I believe you must be employed by a Stihl dealer and they are the ones that "send" you to Stihl school.

Now you can charge ~$80/hr like a Steal dealer for working on saws! I knew college was a waste of my time.....

40 hr week X 52 weeks is good coin!

Good luck on learning more mechanics.
I ain't going to college buddy.

My peers will be building up deep debt for 4 years while I'm out with my one-man mowing business getting RICH!

I ain't going to college buddy.

My peers will be building up deep debt for 4 years while I'm out with my one-man mowing business getting RICH!
There was not much call for lawnmowers/landscapers when I grew up as everyone did their own.

I left college with a BS MS and PH D, with less debt than a couple new saws cost now.

But I dropped out for lack of money a few times, and learned other things like rebuilding motorcycles/cars/trucks/tractors, cutting timber/cordwood, timberframing, welding, farming, plumbing, ...........

Along with hunting and fishing, I enjoy those more than teaching, as schools/students have went to hell. Research was great if you were not working for Industry.

Latest posts

Back