I am not even going to comment on this one...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Butch(OH)

Butch(OH)

Addicted to ArboristSite
What are you talking about. It has NOS gas and oil caps...Dude, this is the real deal!!!! Read the ad, you uneducated heathen, this is not only specially modified, its painted black. What else could you want?

Mark

This is the third time in a week, and the second time in this thread alone (first time was when I read the ebay link) that I have SPIT what was in my mouth all over my keyboard and screen from laughter.

WOULD YOU GUYS PLEASE KNOCK IT OFF

Good gawd cant a guy even enjoy his breakfast while reading this forum anymore???

ChuckinOhio

ChuckinOhio

ArboristSite Guru
Casstown Ohio, Home of the original two headed cir
Come on guys-

That thing will turn in excess of 13,000 RPMs and tear a tree to pieces quicker than you can spit.

IMO, he is not a scam artist, he is simply a guy that dolled up a saw and is trying to turn a buck. Any one who reads the description with half a concious thought pattern stirring should know exactly what they are getting.

The opening bid on the thing is pretty reasonable, and ASSUMING that it runs as good as it should with all the new parts he threw at it, should make someone happy for a couple of bills.

Then again.............................................................

Chuck

Goat

ArboristSite Operative
Now this is the stuff that saws should be painted with. BLING BLING!!!

attachment.php

RED-85-Z51

RED-85-Z51

Addicted to ArboristSite
Ya know, that might be copyright infringment...MErcury had a line of all black outboards some time ago called the "Black Max"....

But Ive been thinking of taking my PM610, sanding it all down, painting it all white, put a "apple" emblem on the air filter cover and call it the "icut" ........:rock: :rock:

fuzzle

fuzzle

ArboristSite Operative
Ya know, that might be copyright infringment...MErcury had a line of all black outboards some time ago called the "Black Max"....

But Ive been thinking of taking my PM610, sanding it all down, painting it all white, put a "apple" emblem on the air filter cover and call it the "icut" ........:rock: :rock:

I think you got an idea there. What about a docking station? :popcorn:

rb_in_va

rb_in_va

Addicted to ArboristSite
IMO, he is not a scam artist, he is simply a guy that dolled up a saw and is trying to turn a buck. Any one who reads the description with half a concious thought pattern stirring should know exactly what they are getting.

The opening bid on the thing is pretty reasonable, and ASSUMING that it runs as good as it should with all the new parts he threw at it, should make someone happy for a couple of bills.

He has sold 2 605s for about $150, and several 610s for over $300! What did a 610 sell for brand new?

Al Smith

Al Smith

Addicted to ArboristSite
He has sold 2 605s for about $150, and several 610s for over $300! What did a 610 sell for brand new?
Back in the day, a PM 610 sold for around $225 with a 20" bar.Later about 1980 K-mart sold them,on sale with a 16" bar for $169.95.They sold them like hotcakes,zillions of them.A used PM 610 should be around $75 in good running order,I've bought them for far less.

This guy selling these Macs is an internet P.T. Barnum,no more,no less.He is just one of many.