I did a thing(come look!!!)...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrokenSVT

Where did all these saws come from?!?
Reaction score
So I was at the hardware store and came across this DeWalt tools sheath dealy for $9.99. It looked handy, so I made it really handy.

A small piece of 1/2" clear CPVC(just use PVC. No one else on Earth has this crap in their garage), and some really quick Paracord lashing(not among my greatest work). It's pretty much ideal.

That's a 5.5" and a 7.5" felling wedge, baby flathead and a 21 spline for the Craftsman saw which gets to eat dirt when cutting stumps down. Oh and of course a scrench, chilling in the tubing.
IMG_20170616_222648659.jpg

The extra pocket is handy for a multitool, a folder, or I clipped my Morakniv on. A bit more Paracord would stabilize it like it belongs there.
IMG_20170616_222702479.jpg
Enjoy! Let me know what you think.

So I was at the hardware store and came across this DeWalt tools sheath dealy for $9.99. It looked handy, so I made it really handy.

A small piece of 1/2" clear CPVC(just use PVC. No one else on Earth has this crap in their garage), and some really quick Paracord lashing(not among my greatest work). It's pretty much ideal.

That's a 5.5" and a 7.5" felling wedge, baby flathead and a 21 spline for the Craftsman saw which gets to eat dirt when cutting stumps down. Oh and of course a scrench, chilling in the tubing.
View attachment 585384

The extra pocket is handy for a multitool, a folder, or I clipped my Morakniv on. A bit more Paracord would stabilize it like it belongs there.
View attachment 585385
Nice! I've been looking for a small pouch for my chaps for a while, but between cost and size haven't gotten anything yet. This looks like a great solution!

I got one like that too i was gonna try. Forgot all about it lol.

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk

View attachment 585384

View attachment 585385

Where's the bottle opener and cell phone holder?

Nice! I've been looking for a small pouch for my chaps for a while, but between cost and size haven't gotten anything yet. This looks like a great solution!

I was on the same mission yesterday, and didn't like the $37 price tag on the wedge pouch from Stihl. I think it works well, and maintain a low profile. I was only disappointed by the lack of a spot for the scrench(the depth of the side pockets was lacking), so I came up with the quickest solution I could.

I got one like that too i was gonna try. Forgot all about it lol.

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk

Do it! The path has been forged :)

Where's the bottle opener and cell phone holder?

Don't make me break out the sewing machine and MOLLE gear... Lol.

Very nicely done sir.

Thank you!

Looks sharp Man.

Russ

Thank you!

Back