I Did My First Sponsorship Today

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 188535

Chainsaw-wielding middle-schooler
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hipa sent me a chain to compare to a Stihl chain and do some other tests on.

I'm hoping that I can get more sponsors like Wera or others in the future.

Hipa was a great company to set this up with.

Hipa sent me a chain to compare to a Stihl chain and do some other tests on.

I'm hoping that I can get more sponsors like Wera or others in the future.

Hipa was a great company to set this up with.

Be better if you took the time to switch the bar and chain and just ran one saw for one thing. If you could figure out how to put a timer on the screen it would be nice, and that log should be mounted securely in a sawbuck or something. Also, who need to do a closeup of the chains it is not a fair comparison if one is safety chain with guards and the other isn't IDK. Nice effort, though, but refine it and do over.

Be better if you took the time to switch the bar and chain and just ran one saw for one thing. If you could figure out how to put a timer on the screen it would be nice, and that log should be mounted securely in a sawbuck or something. Also, who need to do a closeup of the chains it is not a fair comparison if one is safety chain with guards and the other isn't IDK. Nice effort, though, but refine it and do over.
The log was about 5 feet long and weighed enough to stay in place on top of the pallet. Both are safety chains and both are factory-new. I did end up switching the bar and chain because my father's saw had only been used with one tank of gas, and mine had been through dozens before.

Back