I got a small load of oldies

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That JD 50V looks pretty good, there's just something about those echos I like.
That's a nice haul, now comes the work.

yup thats the little guy, nice saw parts are a dima a dozen for them to, ive got one that has a 14 inch bar on it its capable of an 18 but with the smaller bar is zips rite thro the wood

I haven't looked them over much, don't really know what is there, yet.
I have to go help out a friend power up his parents house, they're still out from the storm Thursday. Most likely It could be a few days before I get back to them.
that saw with the black top handle with the antivib system is a roper/craftsman saw..

The 2100 Runs Strong!

I fired up the 2100 today, I don't know how long it has been sitting but, it didn't take too many pulls to fire. If it didn't have a decomp, I think it would hurt, it seems to have good compression. It sounds mean. I didn't run it for long, just enough to know it does.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I fired up the 2100 today, I don't know how long it has been sitting but, it didn't take too many pulls to fire. If it didn't have a decomp, I think it would hurt, it seems to have good compression. It sounds mean. I didn't run it for long, just enough to know it does.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I believe that even sawtroll would say that bar is too short.

Hi there. Bought a bunch of old saws,mostly pioneers. Going to restore them all. Nu17, three 600,s, two 650, and a Clinton. All have compression and spark, something to work with,did to 650 so far. Andy

Latest posts

Back