I just got asked the dumbest questions on an exam

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ross_scott

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I was just doing one my advanced chainsaw operators exam which is the last theory exam on my logging course and three of the dumbest questions I have ever seen came up and they were to identify and decribe the functions on the following

oil cap
Fuel Cap
front handle

what the hell do you think they do and you cant hold a chainsaw by the rear handle with two hands and use it. is what I felt like putting for the answer for those three questions.

those were tricky questions...

because the purpose of the fuel cap is different in case it's a regular screw type cap or a Stihl flippy cap...:spam: :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Sorry fellows, I am confused now !:dizzy:

You want to tell me you have a front handle in your saws?! :monkey:

You want to tell me you don't use the fuel and oil caps as ear plugs?! :monkey:

I was just doing one my advanced chainsaw operators exam which is the last theory exam on my logging course and three of the dumbest questions I have ever seen came up and they were to identify and decribe the functions on the following

oil cap
Fuel Cap
front handle

what the hell do you think they do and you cant hold a chainsaw by the rear handle with two hands and use it. is what I felt like putting for the answer for those three questions.

They gotta thin the herd somehow. :D

The oil and fuel caps aren't really important unless you forget to put them back on. No like I'd ever do that:confused:..............

or admit to it anyway.

Well, I guess a similar question in another industry might be more complicated...

There's only so many general questions to ask about chainsaws... No instrument panels to interpolate readings from...:confused:

Stop fishing for test answers on this forum! :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

LOLOL Nice..

The questions remind me of when I took my California contactors license exam. 400 questions on how I was going to pay california their money and the other 200 on obsolete trade questions from before the industrial age.

Here is how I would answer that question about the front handle. The purpose of the front handle is for a person to hold with the LEFT hand and use the back handle for the RIGHT hand to work the throttle.

Don't blame me -- chainsaws are built for right handed people.

Nosmo

Back