I know of the juice first hand and am very lucky....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what happened to your leg? did the wound get worse before it got better? your lucky you still got your johnson, be careful and don't take the powerlines for granted. Utility companies are usually pretty cool about clearing primaries free of charge if you contact them before hand.

where i was straddlin the limb im guessin is where it was goin out thru my legs becuzz they were even burns nasty stuff

Could you please send us a picture of your family?
Your dog?
Your ash trays?:hmm3grin2orange:

Shaun Bowler said:
Could you please send us a picture of your family?
Your dog?
Your ash trays?:hmm3grin2orange:
Shawn, I have never been downsouth but have met some people from there and they were o.k. So what is your problem? Did you experience some kind of thing like in the movie Deliverance in your travels there?

When I left there for California I was 15.
Yes that "Deliverance Stuff" happens.
Anyone who has lived in Appalacia knows that the problems with child abuse, are/or were rampant. I lived there in the 70's.
I do not know if you are serious regarding your post.

Shaun Bowler said:
Yes that "Deliverance Stuff" happens.

I think you're confused with West Virginia.
You must have ventured there if you were made to "sqeal like a pig".
Councelling may help you to stop attacking people.
Check the stats.... you'll find far more cases of rape and/or abuse in the bigger cities.
edit: now looking at the pics posted in another thread, that hat looks like it's from West Virginia.
sorry for the off topic stuff.
wherever ya'll er from, stay off em power lines!

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing your story with us 12, glad it wasn't worse though a freaky horrible experience I am sure. Too many people take power lines forgranted and as pointed out in said post, things happen bloody fast! You beat the odds there man, and live to tell the tale, not many do and/or are in worse shape. Take good care of those burns eh as they are prone to infection (burns kills the immunity in the immediate area), vitiman E oil will help the healing as well as protect the area from air-born bacteria (Polysporin anti-bacterial is great stuff too), eatcher garlic and veggies :D As for the other sniping in the following posts, bah, :eek:fftopic: , uncalled for imho.

:cheers: to a speedy recovery!

Serge

flag or no flag , the basic safety message was there....live wires and people dont go together..just step back and look at your job and identify the hazards before starting the job.

as for grammar and spellin, who cares i could readed it just fyne.

overall a good ( but painful ) story

Latest posts

Back