I love old macs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superfire

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
had a couple of rotten snags fall on the ranch today. only saw that was close was the pro mac 700. one pull full choke then one with out choke and she roared to life. only thing wrong is air filter is shot,just runnin with out for now. forgot about the fact these old beast have butt loads of torque. the worst part was i forgot the hearing protection, my ears i still ringing:hmm3grin2orange: biggest problem i have is the need of more of the mac 10-10 series for cross breed parts. my pro mac 700 started then quit when hot so i dug out of the saw grave yard a mac 10-10 and switch the coil, she runs good. need to find out if there is any way to tone down the exhaust sound:cheers NOTTTTTTTTT: :hmm3grin2orange: just need to find a velocity stack for her because she is so faithful. the old sawz run better on krap gas then the knew jd cs 62 i have. just thougth the fellow mac lovers would love to hear about a mac that was save from the grim reaper:greenchainsaw:

:cheers:

The reed may be missing from your 700's exhaust...they are nutty loud without them!!!

Latest posts

Back