I need help from a Stihl 070/090 expert.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodshave

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Anyone here knowledgeable? My questions are about the oiler adjuster mechanism. PM me if you're familiar.

Thanks,

woodshave

I pm'd you the service manual. If you have a more specific question post it up, might help others also. Not that i will necessairily be able to answer it lol.:)

Thanks but the service manual doesn't have what I need. I need specifically to speak with someone who has done a complete 090 rebuild.

Like i said if you post up the question in open forum you are more likely to get a response and others can learn from reading the thread also.

If you are asking how to adjust the oil flow it is very simple, but, the adjuster bolt is awkward to get at under the air filter and below the carb. A small 10mm spanner and small fingers and away you go ! turn the bolt towards the bar to increase and be careful not to turn to far i.e. as soon as you feel it going tight stop or it will ring out of the thread. Hope this helps ?

Back