I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DEEP DESIRE FOR FREE WOOD...MUST BE OAK, HICKORY, CHERRY, ASH OR MAPLE...ELSE...DON'T RUIN MY LIFE!

Not quite what he said:

i am wanting free firewood that the sawmill or tree service has no where to dump it has to be oak and hickory and cherry and ash and maple call xxx-xxx-xxxx call anytime i will take today give me a call

Heck, I would post an ad like that, worded slightly different.

Philbert

I find lots of cool little deals on saws off local CL(and trees, i got 4 decent size free fir treed off craigslist today of course i have to haul but its less than a 10min drive), but unfortunately most of the time dont have the spare cash to throw around

Thats not a bad little tool to have around. Ill bet ya 5 bucks this beats your leatherman in wood bigger than 4" though. Interesting it just looks like cheap saw chain with half the cutter links reversed

Thats not a bad little tool to have around. Ill bet ya 5 bucks this beats your leatherman in wood bigger than 4" though. Interesting it just looks like cheap saw chain with half the cutter links reversed

A fellow could make one using 1/4" pitch chain but you would need a raft of presets and a pair of 'D' handles.

Latest posts

Back