I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need a fuel / oil cap for one. I don't know what to think of the polished tank and bright red handle. When I'm done with mine I don't think I would get that kind of coin. Mine has all new seals.

I have a Husqvarna 335XPT that I would like to sell. This saw starts, idles, runs, oils and cuts as it should. New diaphragm and gaskets in the carb.

Piston and cylinder are in good shape, chain brake works.

$150 plus shipping. Feel free to call or text 417-two one four-1316 or send me a PM with any questions. Thanks

That is a great example of why chainsaw restoration is a labor of love....not a labor for profit.

He might get an acceptable offer, but probably not his opening bid.

How has CL been lately in your area for chainsaws?

CL around Houston is usually pretty meh--homeowner saws, folks wanting nearly new prices for used saws, overpriced Stihls, etc. Only few intersting saws here & there.

But lately the listings have been especially meh. I haven't seen anything even slightly interesting in about three weeks.

craigslist here sucks usually no chainsaws in and I check 3 or 4 times a day I guess no one in wv wants rid of their saws

That Craftsman/ Reed Prentice is a beauty, way to rich for my blood but would make a nice shelf queen.

That Craftsman/ Reed Prentice is a beauty, way to rich for my blood but would make a nice shelf queen.

Well you wouldn't have to worry about cutting yourself on the chain when you put it on the shelf. :ices_rofl:

That's the whole joke to me and the price he's asking for that saw, a rare chain don't come with it for that price. :rolleyes:

Here's why I HATE selling to eBayers with feedback ratings less than 100. It seems like it takes that long for people to learn to read, understand how things work, and not screw a guy until he deserves it. This screen capture is of the 6 negative ratings of a guy who otherwise has had 1749 sales, 1349 exclusive. That is, 400 of those were to people who had already bought from him, so their positive comments couldn't count twice.

So, although most of the world loves this guy, a few dicks had to torch him without giving him a chance. Especially like the first dip who posted negative, then AFTER contacting the seller, who had made a simple mistake & fixed it right away, posted, "contacted seller & they took care of it right away THANK YOU for the prompt serv." Too late, however---you can't take back a neg, so his image is tarnished.

I've been fortunate to be able to maintain my 100% positive since 1998, but I'm sure the day will come....

Negative Feedback Posters All Under 100.jpg

A less than 100% positive feedback on a seller don't scare me.

I do take the trouble to check the neg. feedback a seller gets. What the problem was, what was the resolution and what sort of item involved. Deffication occurs and you move on.

O.T.O.H. there are a lot of chainsaw sellers near complete idiots with 100%.

Latest posts

Back