I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will make the same offer but you can drop it off in south central Kansas:)

That's 30$ a rick
Wow I must be way to high at 75 - 80 $

Sent from my MS 441-C using Tapatalk

On another (cattle) forum I'm on, there's a thread "Best of craigslist prize bulls".. and the stuff you see there can make you laugh and hurl at the same time...

I'm going to start this off with this ad for an old Husky 65... the description makes me laugh pretty good
http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/grd/5267004868.html

65 cc in top mechanical condition sharp blade on 20" bar. actually made in Sweden very good compression easy to start runs super smooth very high revving cuts major wood with ease.

The vast majority of huskys are made in sweden.. runs super smooth? well.. that's subjective.. perhaps if you compared it to an old Pioneer.. and same goes for the "Very high revving" part

Perhaps after I'm done porting it to the 9's you could call it at least 'moderately high revving'

It does look like the original bar on it though, so it should be in fair shape.. $190 is a pipe dream though

There is a 7900 for $325 on a MI CL... All red with cracked muffler and clutch cover. Newer 20" forester bar.

Latest posts

Back