I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In a nut shell, he'll change the sprocket and chain on a saw like an MS180, with a 20" bar and then make exaggerated claims about performance, while touting them as "Hot Saws". Check out some of his other ads. You really have to read them to get the full effect.

In a nut shell, he'll change the sprocket and chain on a saw like an MS180, with a 20" bar and then make exaggerated claims about performance, while touting them as "Hot Saws". Check out some of his other ads. You really have to read them to get the full effect.
Hmm...I just read his "paltry" comparative illustration from Fleabay...that could have been left out...WOW!
"Have you priced a 1969 muscle car? Don't you wish you had bought and kept a 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle?
This is the last chance at the biggest chainsaw ever made, movie prop people take notice, nobody makes chainsaws this big anymore." :baba::popcorn2:

Do they even make a 36" for that? (Isn't it a large mount bar on a small mount saw? Guess there are always spacers)

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

Do they even make a 36" for that? (Isn't it a large mount bar on a small mount saw? Guess there are always spacers)

Yep...now I remember this stud...he told a member here that his "special hot rodded" MS250's would out cut most stock 044's :baaa:...I knew then he was on some type of opiates or hallucinogenic...:yes:

According to his ad "Saws do not need more horsepower they just need someone with the correct parts and knowledge to set them up correctly, a true hot saw is a saw that cuts faster NOT a saw with more horsepower. If you want to enter a drag race you should buy lots of horsepower, if you want to cut logs with a chainsaw you should buy light weight. Thank you"

Yep...now I remember this stud...he told a member here that his "special hot rodded" MS250's would out cut most stock 044's :baaa:...I knew then he was on some type of opiates or hallucinogenic...:yes:
Maybe they come packed in the air filter housing of his "hot saws"

According to his ad "Saws do not need more horsepower they just need someone with the correct parts and knowledge to set them up correctly, a true hot saw is a saw that cuts faster NOT a saw with more horsepower. If you want to enter a drag race you should buy lots of horsepower, if you want to cut logs with a chainsaw you should buy light weight. Thank you"
...the musings and rantings of a madman.

Back