I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://rmn.craigslist.org/grd/1603132398.html

ms361 stihl chainsaw - $300 (winona)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-02-16, 8:55AM CST
Reply to: [email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ms361 stihl chainsaw runs great new chain

Sir somebody had one here in the trader section for $450. Where were you then? :cry:

I have seen the photo's somewhere before, not sure if it was in the Trading Post or another e-Bay listing.

Mark

Best one I seen for that price was a couple of years ago and it was orig. and with the box and the owner said never had gas or oil in it...

The owner of that saw is a member on the cc forum. His user name is Slim. He has pics of it posted there in the models library. I recognized it as soon as I saw it on ebay.

I hope you know,my post wasnt to dog on the saw,,no way,,it is a beautiful saw.....I seen it at first and blown me away,,but wish it had the orig. paint...

I hope you know,my post wasnt to dog on the saw,,no way,,it is a beautiful saw.....I seen it at first and blown me away,,but wish it had the orig. paint...

I didn't think that you were dogging on the saw at all. I am the one that asked the seller if it had been repainted or not. I allready new that it had, but a lot of the bidders may have thought that it was original.

MS200T Local to me For $175

http://albany.craigslist.org/grd/1605011181.html

Stihl MS200t is a top handle saw, good balance and great for one handed cuts with lots of power. Saw is two years old and began to spit and spudder then quit. It ran perfect prior to doing this with lots of power and did not smoke at all. It has lots of compression when pulled. Don’t know if it needs carb work or plug. Saw has the factory 14” bar and chain on it. This saw is now over $600 new and since it is only two years old we are asking $175 for it.
518-366-0519

3nf3me3p15Pf5S65R9a2h3ce8f7f36f871b8c.jpg

Latest posts

Back