I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rftreeman
probably stolen....

I hope not cuase that would be nough to put someone under but I sent guy an email asking if h would use paypal. but someone close would b great!

It's about an hour away. I won't have time before late Friday. If it's not sold by then... maybe?

Probably already sold.

OH! This is toooo funny!!! When you wrote "Probably already sold", I panicked and hurriedly called the number. . . A guy answered the phone and I say I'm calling about the 038 on Craigslist.

He's asking me a bunch of questions, and I feel like the kid in the principles office trying to explain why I smelled like cigarettes coming out'a the boys bathroom! :laugh:

I tell him "There's a website where there's a thread called 'I saw it on Craigslist' and. . ." He then says "Uh huh, Madhatte. . ."

I'm thinking WTF!!?? LOL

Turns out a very upstanding member here owns them saws in that Craigslist add!! Hahahahaha

Great guy. . . We spoke for almost two hours on the phone.

This website makes the world a heck of a lot smaller! :jawdrop:

:cheers:

OH! This is toooo funny!!! When you wrote "Probably already sold", I panicked and hurriedly called the number. . . A guy answered the phone and I say I'm calling about the 038 on Craigslist.

He's asking me a bunch of questions, and I feel like the kid in the principles office trying to explain why I smelled like cigarettes coming out'a the boys bathroom! :laugh:

I tell him "There's a website where there's a thread called 'I saw it on Craigslist' and. . ." He then says "Uh huh, Madhatte. . ."

I'm thinking WTF!!?? LOL

Turns out a very upstanding member here owns them saws in that Craigslist add!! Hahahahaha

Great guy. . . We spoke for almost two hours on the phone.

This website makes the world a heck of a lot smaller! :jawdrop:

:cheers:

Well!, did you buy sumpin' or not? :dizzy:

Is he willing to ship?

:p :p

http://hartford.craigslist.org/tls/1645408561.html

This guy is a THEIF.
If you go back through many of the 066 posts on craigslist, they all lead back to this guy. Very similar story in all posts. Don't know what to do to catch him, maybe one of you do? pg. 182 #2730, 192 #3020.Hhe's had several other ads in other states. Even spoke to 2 other members on here who sent him money or paypal, but never heard results, other than there was no saw.

This is true, there is no saw. They have had ads in at least 4 states and they all read basically the same. Total scammer and from the loose ship they are running I am assuming it is a kid running the scam right out of his bedroom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rftreeman
probably stolen....

I hope not cuase that would be nough to put someone under but I sent guy an email asking if h would use paypal. but someone close would b great!

I'm probably 2hrs away...but I would also think someone would be closer... hell, I'm the roadtrip type for maybe a small finders fee for gas n food, and a six pack to bring home to the wifey...

J

This is true, there is no saw. They have had ads in at least 4 states and they all read basically the same. Total scammer and from the loose ship they are running I am assuming it is a kid running the scam right out of his bedroom.

I wonder if he's from Hartford...that's 1 hr from me.

I wonder if he's from Hartford...that's 1 hr from me.

I tracked the cell phone number he uses, says Minnesota. He has had ads in Florida, California, Minnesota, Connecticut and who knows where else. Real ballsy guy, puts his information right out in the open like his phone number, email addresses, PayPal account, etc.

Just for laughs, contact him and see if you can pick it up locally and get back to me with what he says.

I tracked the cell phone number he uses, says Minnesota. He has had ads in Florida, California, Minnesota, Connecticut and who knows where else. Real ballsy guy, puts his information right out in the open like his phone number, email addresses, PayPal account, etc.

Just for laughs, contact him and see if you can pick it up locally and get back to me with what he says.

One step ahead of you:clap: already asked what his schedule was....not totally eluding to picking it up...lets see if he gives me his paypal, etc... a collaborative effort should be able to nail him...anyone have a virus they could send him?? lol:chainsaw:

Back