I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-MALL-TWOMAN-CHAIN-SAW_W0QQitemZ190388536260QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Chainsaws?hash=item2c540a83c4

Up for Auction ! This is a MALL 7G TwoMan Chainsaw with 24" bar w/Scratcher Tooth Chain.I bought this saw from a guy that was 81 years old,said he had always kept it in his garage.He said it ran when he put it away.I believe it has the orginial paint.Everything is still hooked up and works,throttle trigger,oiler pumps oil,chain turns on bar,saw turns over,bar swivels and locks into place,all the parts are there.Only damage to saw is the handle bar by engine is cracked and repaired with a brace and tip of saw (handle on end of bar)chewed out and broken from chain.With a little work,this could be a running chainsaw.Thank's for Looking !

http://cgi.ebay.com/HUGE-OLD-CHAINSAW-Runs-and-is-complete-with-bar-chain_W0QQitemZ160422215910QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Chainsaws?hash=item2559e8c0e6

McCulloch 890 gear drive(?). 34" bar with good chain. This saw runs and is nearly complete, it needs an air filter and cover. Still has most of it's original grime! Great for big jobs, or to put in a collection! I'm sure this saw has some kind of Northwest Logging story! Starts right away! Runs strong. There's no stoppin' it! ,Yes the kill switch works. The oiler also works perfectly. This saw comes with TWO vintage illustrated parts lists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/HUGE-OLD-CHAINSAW-Runs-and-is-complete-with-bar-chain_W0QQitemZ160422215910QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Chainsaws?hash=item2559e8c0e6

McCulloch 890 gear drive(?). 34" bar with good chain. This saw runs and is nearly complete, it needs an air filter and cover. Still has most of it's original grime! Great for big jobs, or to put in a collection! I'm sure this saw has some kind of Northwest Logging story! Starts right away! Runs strong. There's no stoppin' it! ,Yes the kill switch works. The oiler also works perfectly. This saw comes with TWO vintage illustrated parts lists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My question would be, if your searching for something like this (or anything, for that matter...) how would you find it on ebay if they don't add it to the title...not even 'mcculloch' is in the title if you were looking...

you'd almost need to stumble upon it....

Some CAD-ohalics search EBAY (chainsaws, chainsaws parts and accessories) every day. Once you go through all! the listings , then it is just seeing what is newly listed! You will see some amazing DEALS that most suck up immediately!
Once I got a Stihl 026 for $87 to the door that was minty!

Some CAD-ohalics search EBAY (chainsaws, chainsaws parts and accessories) every day. Once you go through all! the listings , then it is just seeing what is newly listed! You will see some amazing DEALS that most suck up immediately!

Wow...that's nutty... so, i presume it was a buy it now then??

good lord.

My question would be, if your searching for something like this (or anything, for that matter...) how would you find it on ebay if they don't add it to the title...not even 'mcculloch' is in the title if you were looking...

you'd almost need to stumble upon it....

There is a check box right underneath the search button that you can check that will search the "Title" & "Description" for the words you put in the search bar.

Slight correction here. "Some people" check the "newly listed" adds several times a day. You'd be surprised at the things you will never see on Ebay if you only check once a day. Certain very desirable items that are placed on there as a "Buy it Now" last only minutes sometimes. I missed a couple of NLA pistons that I wanted on there a few weeks ago by minutes. They were snapped up within an hour of the listing.

Last edited:
Homelite 2100! grants pass Oregon

Hey guys, this is a smokin deal for $200.00 bucks! This is a great running,old school, wood cutting machine! Homelite 2100 with a 36" bar. Just start it up and the saw does all the work! Don't hesitate to call, you know it's gonna sell fast! CAUTION: This is a " MAN'S SAW, NO WHIMPS ALLOWED!!! Call 541-450-2770 Mike. Thanks

Slight correction here. "Some people" check the "newly listed" adds several times a day. You'd be surprised at the things you will never see on Ebay if you only check once a day. Certain very desirable items that are place on there as a "Buy it Now" last only minutes sometimes. I missed a couple on NLA pistons that I wanted on there a few weeks ago by minutes. They were snapped up withing an hour of the listing.

Ya I takes more hen once a day to see the good stuff!
Luckily They make Ebay apps for most cell phones!

Hey guys, this is a smokin deal for $200.00 bucks! This is a great running,old school, wood cutting machine! Homelite 2100 with a 36" bar. Just start it up and the saw does all the work! Don't hesitate to call, you know it's gonna sell fast! CAUTION: This is a " MAN'S SAW, NO WHIMPS ALLOWED!!! Call 541-450-2770 Mike. Thanks

I better stay away then...I don't use anything bigger than my Super 2

Latest posts

Back