I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Milwaukee guys check out the 2100 that just listed late last night. 100 bucks runs but won't stay running, looks to be in pretty good cosmetic shape.

attachment.php

This could be the deal of the centry! I Have an email into the guy to see if he'll ship it all to me...

Any one in ID to help me out?:monkey::cheers:

http://lewiston.craigslist.org/tls/1744080074.html

7 stihl model 090 chainsaws - $250 (lewiston)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-05-16, 2:32PM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my father left me these old chainsaws, he has portable mill for many years, i,m in town handling his estate since he passed away, i know nothing about chainsaws, they look old and dirty, except for one in box that he never used, he hasn,t done any saw milling for over 14 years so these saws are at least that old, i will sell to first person willing to haul these away ,i can,t help you lift i have bad back and other health problems, i will be in town 1 week if they don,t sell i will donate to salvation army or goodwill just want them gone and buyer to clean out shed , boxes of parts for saws i,ll give buyer, i think $250.00 for everything should be fair if buyer helps clean out shed and take everything, i need it all gone, his house is being sold, e-mail me i,ll answer when i get time, first buyer gets everything, theirs at least 7 full saws and many more in pieces, they all say stihl 090 on them if that helps

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1744080074

WOW! $30 per 090!!!!!
That is a deal, plus a in box 090, that would easily bring $1000-1500

Talk about a dream deal!

I tried to get a hold of Lee, but he is not home! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guarantee that guy with the 090's email box is jammed full by now. . . Sounds kinda like some scam though.

He's probably received offers in the thousands of dollars too, so $250.00 is for sure out the window.

Must be a sales person that wrote this.
http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/tls/1745983883.html

this was only used for one weekend. This is in excellent condition. Sells new for $129.99.

Poulan Wild Thing Chainsaw

Poulan Wild Thing 18 Inch Chainsaw

A Poulan Wild Thing chainsaw is just the thing to tame the jungle of trees, branches and limbs that have over-taken your property. No job is too big or small, making The Poulan Wild Thing 18 inch chainsaw the perfect choice for professionals too. A Poulan Wild Thing chainsaw offers both reliability and phenomenal performance at a truly affordable price.

Don't let the wild colors fool you, a Poulan Wild Thing chainsaw can stand up to whatever cutting task you have. And its SuperClean engine performance offers you increased power, longer air filter life and reduced fuel consumption.

Poulan 18" Wild Thing Chainsaw Specifications
•40cc 2-Cycle Gas Chain Saw
•18" steel bar
•Automatic Chain Oiler
•Case Included
•Super clean air filter system
•Primer bulb for easy starting
•Fully assembled
•1 Year Warranty
PWE 952801799

Latest posts

Back