I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. i got my eye on it and plan on making a bid. It's just close enough i'll make a drive to grab it. So if I win and anyone needs some stuff I'll make some donations. I dont plan on spending alot on it though so we will see. Old lady got mad over this one to. :dizzy:

if ya need a hand, i'm 2 min from the pike, and about 1hr 15min from this guy/... with a full size Dodge.

all i need is a fuel cap for my zip 5 and a filter for my 707G :D

oh and some parts for some of my other homelites:

attachment.php

:monkey::spam:

J

Last edited:
if ya need a hand, i'm 2 min from the pike, and about 1hr 15min from this guy/... with a full size Dodge.

all i need is a fuel cap for my zip 5 and a filter for my 707G :D

oh and some parts for some of my other homelites:

attachment.php
:monkey::spam:

J

Sounds good to me :cheers: Lets see what happens. i have a feeling they may go for more then I am willing to spend or should I say "Allowed" :dizzy:

"Allowed" :dizzy:

uh oh...

sounds like someone has some 'thinning' to do. I'm in the same boat.... and to think, I considered your saws when they were on CL!!!!! lol :dizzy::dizzy:

my wife shook her head today when she saw the long odd shaped box the Fed-ex guy brought to her to sign....

UGH.

of course, they show up 20min after she's home.

then we saw the UPS man down the street, so we stopped to say hi (he's a HOOT!!! ) says, oh, I dropped a box @ your house ( i didn't DARE turn to look at the misses...) he said it may be a bar, or something... lol :D:D I was SAFE, this time...

my contribution:

http://westernmass.craigslist.org/grd/1805354934.html

mcculloch chain saw old chain saw - $25 (florence ma 01062)
Date: 2010-06-22, 3:22PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Hi selling it for parts or fixer price is right for more information 413 586 3174 OR [email protected]/////////

THANK YOU ROSCOE THE COUNTRY PEASANT

attachment.php

Last edited:
uh oh...

sounds like someone has some 'thinning' to do. I'm in the same boat.... and to think, I considered your saws when they were on CL!!!!! lol :dizzy::dizzy:

my wife shook her head today when she saw the long odd shaped box the Fed-ex guy brought to her to sign....

UGH.

of course, they show up 20min after she's home.

then we saw the UPS man down the street, so we stopped to say hi (he's a HOOT!!! ) says, oh, I dropped a box @ your house ( i didn't DARE turn to look at the misses...) he said it may be a bar, or something... lol :D:D I was SAFE, this time...

my contribution:

http://westernmass.craigslist.org/grd/1805354934.html

mcculloch chain saw old chain saw - $25 (florence ma 01062)
Date: 2010-06-22, 3:22PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Hi selling it for parts or fixer price is right for more information 413 586 3174 OR [email protected]/////////

THANK YOU ROSCOE THE COUNTRY PEASANT

attachment.php

LOL that's to funny. I was only thinning temporarily though so I could get my Poulan 6000 Race saw. Those 2 saws I sold are pretty easy to replace so I was not to worried.

If my old lady keeps messin with my saw buying/selling I may have to do something about it. :monkey:

Thanks. i got my eye on it and plan on making a bid. It's just close enough i'll make a drive to grab it. So if I win and anyone needs some stuff I'll make some donations. I dont plan on spending alot on it though so we will see. Old lady got mad over this one to. :dizzy:

I'm like 40 miles away..
will the seller let somebody go look ??
I got a 3/4 ton pickup.
i only need like two parts so this deal not for me but i can help..

Back