I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found an 034 powerhead on craigslist for $50.
Says piston and cylinder are scored, so obviously it needs a new piston and cylinder kit put on.
Think it'd be worth getting and fixing?

And must I use a cylinder kit for a 034 or could I use one from an 036?

Thanks,
Cameron

I found an 034 powerhead on craigslist for $50.
Says piston and cylinder are scored, so obviously it needs a new piston and cylinder kit put on.
Think it'd be worth getting and fixing?

And must I use a cylinder kit for a 034 or could I use one from an 036?

Thanks,
Cameron

I would get it (I like those 034s).
A 036 p/c should bolt right on.
With a little luck and acid, you might be able to clean the cylinder up and save it.

I would get it (I like those 034s).
A 036 p/c should bolt right on.
With a little luck and acid, you might be able to clean the cylinder up and save it.

Been looking for a saw for my dad for a decent price, so God willing I could buy it and fix it. Hell , for $50 I could see its worth.

The little McCulloch 38cc just doesn't cut worth beans on anything that isn't 6 inches in diamter :censored:

chainsaws for sale or trade (ennice,nc)

http://winstonsalem.craigslist.org/grd/1923469124.html

i have some big solo saws for sale they are 635,s 655 and a 660.these are around 90cc saws and very strong.have had some running but only have 4 of the 635 left and 1 655,needs fuel line and 1 660 not sure what it needs.am asking 75.00 a piece for these.trades of tools laptop or banjo will also be considered.i also have 7 605 or 5700 mcculloch saws same size different numbers.i believe at least 5 of these will run with very little work.am asking 75.00 a piece for these also.also have quicke saws not sure if they run or what they need am also asking 75.00 on these.i have had shoulder surgery and unable to fix them now.need to sale to make room.

Latest posts

Back