I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

Stihl 084

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/tls/1129126325.html

sthil 084 36 inch bar - $600 (blaine)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-04-18, 8:36PM CDT

strong running large saw for big trees or stumps

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

If you read through ALL the fine print, they are not selling a saw. Here is a quote from their fine print.........

QUOTE: The picture is a stock photo for example only! We are not responsible for any bidders or potential bidders misreading this auction. It has been clearly
stated throughout the description that this auction is for a Wholesale and Drop Shipping List for 2009 and not the item displayed in the description.

If you read through ALL the fine print, they are not selling a saw. Here is a quote from their fine print.........

QUOTE: The picture is a stock photo for example only! We are not responsible for any bidders or potential bidders misreading this auction. It has been clearly
stated throughout the description that this auction is for a Wholesale and Drop Shipping List for 2009 and not the item displayed in the description.

One feedback for a sale and it's negative:

"add misleading. not a dvd player."

BUYER BEWARE

Should I?

Found a deal on CL for a MS390 and MS 170. He said they both run great and show minor signs of wear and wants $220 cash for both, first come first serve. I emailed him to get some more info and try and get some pics. I need more chainsaws like I need a hemorrhoid, but I'm not sure if my CAD will let me pass up a deal like this. :greenchainsaw:

Last edited:
What's this guy thinking

Portland.craigslist.org/mlt/tls/1148099396.HTML

036 for 650.

Back