I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
Bogus 3120XP ad on Craigslist

I e-mailed this champ about the same ad in Milwaukee, WI and this is the bogus response I got. Classic Craigslist scammer. Stick to local pickup only. Here is the e-mail reply from him:

"Hello, Thank you for your interest in my products!
All the products I sell are brand new, with warranty, bought from stores in bankruptcy!
Also, I have an agreement with Green Dot and for each product I sell ,I get a bonus if I use and promote their services.This way,I can offer you the lowest prices on the market and free shipping.
If you want to pick up the product, have to say that I have a lot of products for sale, a lot of buyers, a lot of packages to be sent and lack of time! For these reasons, I am not available for local pick up.
You will find below all the info you need in order to get the brand new Husqvarna HUSKY 3120XP Chainsaw , just follow the instructions : link deleted
Regards,
Miranda Joseph"

Hey, that's a BS phish ad. Same one ran here in Portland today. I am going to flag it.
:greenchainsaw:

Last edited:
Green or no, that's a heckuva deal.
I'm a newb., but from what I've read in the short time I've been here I bet there's a lot of guys on here that you couldn't pay them $50 to run a green chain for an hour. LOL

If anyone is interested in this ole beast, I am in Maine and can try to get it.

I can ship it anywhere in the 48 states for my actual shipping costs.

Just putting that out there for anyone who might want it.

That thing is sold! Leeha is driving up from Mass to get it. :)

If anyone is interested in this ole beast, I am in Maine and can try to get it.

I can ship it anywhere in the 48 states for my actual shipping costs.

Just putting that out there for anyone who might want it.

So what was it?

Bill

Latest posts

Back