I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Possibly a 55 or Super 55...

http://nwct.craigslist.org/tls/2045163610.html

McCulloch Chain Saw - $85

26" Blade
Very old - came from an old timer.
works

Why oh why did they paint over the yellow with that ugly color? People do the strangest things with chainsaws. Only a non-chainsaw person would say it has a 'blade' instead of a bar as well. Looks like the AF cover is on backwards too. Just about every McCulloch from that time frame has the cover on backwards in CL and ebay listings. The openings point towards the REAR so that you're not hammering chips and dust onto the the air filter. No it's NOT meant to be a 'ram air' scoop.....:hmm3grin2orange:

If it was closer to me I'd buy it for that price and strip/repaint it ASAP.

Last edited:
I know terrible colour, I want to buy it but I can't stand shiny new yellow paint on mccullochs and I'm certainly not keeping it that colour!

I know terrible colour, I want to buy it but I can't stand shiny new yellow paint on mccullochs and I'm certainly not keeping it that colour!

That's a neat old gear drive, and the 'blade' (bah) and chain look good as well. Buy the sucker. Repaint it, then scuff the paint with some dirt and a scotchbrite pad...:D

It COULD be a cell picture with REALLY CRAPPY lighting... it doesn't look 'repainted to me... :dizzy:

LOL...

I'll meet you in Orange MA! to pick it up :D :poke:

Jay

That's what I thought at first as well Jay. However, the bar ('blade' ha) looked normal, and there's paint all over the handlebar and bumper spike. McCulloch never painted those on that saw series. That style AF cover should be black too (and you can see a bit of black within one of the openings in the pic).

Last edited:
http://reading.craigslist.org/tls/2089506210.html

Foley Belsaw Sharpening System Complete - $300 (Myerstown Pa)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-12-01, 2:09PM EST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a Foley Bell Saw delux sharpening system for sale. This is the unit that comes with the large upright stand not a bench mount. This sharpening system enable you to sharpen knife edges, mower blades, circular saw blades, chain saw and many more items. I have all the accessories as well as manuals for the machine. I found a ton of grinding wheels and attachments for this machine that will go with it. I have one to do wood planing blades, circular saw blades and carbide tipped tools, as well as chain saw blades. Has a Diamond grinding stone to dress the wheels.
Check out https://shop-foley-belsaw.com/foley/ for more details. The model number is a 1055. These machines retail for $960 alone not inculding any of the attachements. I am asking $300 or best offer. You can call 1-484-388-9235 as for Zach. Please no text messages.

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

That add looks very very familiar.

I swear I saw that posted on CL near me a few months ago. I remember seeing it and thinking that looked like a pretty good deal if I did not have a grinder already.

08s

this guy started listing a few days ago at $150, now at $75. if it goes to $50 i might grab it myself. bert http://southjersey.craigslist.org/grd/2093830261.html email this posting to a friend south jersey craigslist > for sale / wanted > farm & garden
please flag with care: [?]

miscategorized
prohibited
spam/overpost
best of craigslist
Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
STIHL 08 SUPER**NEED GONE NOW - $75 (VINELAND)
Date: 2010-12-03, 7:05PM EST
Reply to: see below

I HAVE A STIHL 08 SUPER CHAINSAW FOR SALE
THE SAW IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION
16 INCH BAR AND CHAIN

HERES THE DEAL...THIS SAW IS FROM 1965
IT WAS SITTING IN A BASEMENT FOR ABOUT 20 YRS
I DUMPED A LITTLE GAS IN THE CARB AND IT STARTED RIGHT UP
I WAS GONNA KEEP IT BUT I NEED CASH SO ITS GOTTA GO NOW
LIKE I SAID THIS SAW IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION
ASKING 75.00
CALL OR TEXT FOR PICS
856 305 2033

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2093830261

No contact info? if the poster didn't include a phone number, email, or
other contact info, craigslist can notify them via email.

* Copyright © 2010 craigslist, inc.
* terms of use
* privacy policy
* feedback forum

who was it that had that site to search craigs list with please help i lost the link for it

I am close if anyone is interested...

http://reading.craigslist.org/tls/2093608313.html

Pictures on the actual link

2 Running 16" Chainsaws Echo and Homelite - $85 (Oley/Boyertown Area)--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-12-03, 4:59PM EST

I have 2 16" chainsaws i am looking to sell. Both are older units but both run and work well.

Saw #1 is an Echo Model 302. As stated above, it has a 16" bar and chain and runs and works well. It comes in a hard plastic carry case (not original).

Saw #2 is a Homelite XL. It is also has a 16" bar and chain and also runs and works well. It Also comes with a hard plastic carry case (not original).

I'd like $60 for the Echo and $40 for the Homelite. If you buy both saws I will give you the pair for $85 and also throw in a Craftsman 16" saw that i wasn't able to get started (could be something simple, i don't know). The Craftsman comes in a hard plastic case as well.

I am only accepting cash. Also, due to the high amount of spam that I get every time i list something, please put "Echo 16" in the subject line of your email.

The problem is the claz site doesn't search craigslist anymore just various smaller sites oodle, etc.

The closest I've found is www.craigzoom.com - it's not the same but still quicker then going to each city separately.

yeah craiglook was the best site to search but since they were hitting the craigslist servers too hard they were shut down. I am kinda taking a liking to the craigzoom site.... makes it much faster to look around for something...

Lot of 200t's

stihl ms 200t chainsaw climbing saws - $325 (aston,pa)

Date: 2010-11-21, 7:18AM EST

I am selling 3 ms 200t chainsaws stihl they run good cut great
$325 per saw or will give u a package price if buy all 3
call Jon 610-227-5848

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2072093636

Latest posts

Back