I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Strunk Chain Saws dealer sign

I found this on the Greensboro, NC Craigslist. The sign measures 24" x 72". It is weathered and priced at $125.

?????? chainsaw, hardware-king nc????????

3nd3k23l35V15U25P4b34df67cffa51231b1c.jpg

Who got the Danarm Mk 125 last night? Was up for probably all of 15 minutes as a regular auction and, I'm assuming, somebody made an offer the seller couldn't refuse and snaked it away. Would have been interesting to see what it could have raked in.

Chris B.

Who got the Danarm Mk 125 last night? Was up for probably all of 15 minutes as a regular auction and, I'm assuming, somebody made an offer the seller couldn't refuse and snaked it away. Would have been interesting to see what it could have raked in.

Chris B.

I just checked completed listings and found it.
Who ever got it, got a very nice saw. It's just
like mine even with the decomp. You don't see
them here in the states at all. Mine came out of the UK.

Lee

OHHHHH.... Nice..

until you look closely...

stihl 038 magnum 2 chainsaw - eBay (item 290543130522 end time Mar-11-11 18:24:17 PST)

--might make sense to put bolts into the lower handle...but might not want to scratch the fresh paint...

--i LOVE the KUSTYM STIHL recoil emblem...

--and of course the FLAT BLACK chain-brake lever... that's cool...

--looks like it might NOT be the right sprocket cover, either...

:clap:

OTHER THAN THAT... might be nice...

Last edited:
Mini Mac owners....

A fellow here in Virginia is looking for a Mini Mac. Here is your chance to dump one....

Mini Mac chainsaw wanted (Spotsylvania and surrounding )
Date: 2011-03-09, 2:19PM EST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Lookin for a mini Mac chainsaw for parts... If u have one you can get rid of call me at 540-220-4777
No emails
Thanks
John

Mini Mac chainsaw wanted

Garden Shopper: Stihl MS660 Magnum Chainsaw - Wilmington

Seriously WTF? Are people that stupid? It's too big? If I had an extra $900 it would have a new home. :jawdrop:

Full retail was 1199. I don't believe a word of it. Plus, if he took down one tree that is possibly a $500 plus return. "Don't cry for me Argentina", used is used. $930 is too much for a used MS660. I would support my dealer and probably get close to the same price brand new.

Full retail was 1199. I don't believe a word of it. Plus, if he took down one tree that is possibly a $500 plus return. "Don't cry for me Argentina", used is used. $930 is too much for a used MS660. I would support my dealer and probably get close to the same price brand new.

My buddy just picked up a new 660 for right below 1k... :clap:

A fellow here in Virginia is looking for a Mini Mac. Here is your chance to dump one....

Mini Mac chainsaw wanted (Spotsylvania and surrounding )
Date: 2011-03-09, 2:19PM EST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Lookin for a mini Mac chainsaw for parts... If u have one you can get rid of call me at 540-220-4777
No emails
Thanks
John

Mini Mac chainsaw wanted

OHH!!! OHHH!!!! /raises hand...

PICK ME! PICK ME! lol

That's what I was thinking. I might call tomorrow and see if I can take a look at it. If I could get it for $600, I could probably swing that.

Back