I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[video=youtube;ePV7OSSJZRw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ePV7OSSJZRw[/video]

Was that the 090?

Skippyktm got that 090!

That saw is all OEM and runs like it was freshly rebuild back in July of 2010!!!! Have some history on that saw. (the handle was painted with gloss black Vespar paint).
That is a good running saw! New piston and rings to boot! (ya, OEM!)

Stihl MS 880 42" Chainsaw, Excellent Condition - eBay (item 200586495556 end time Mar-23-11 18:22:46 PDT)

Just saw this listed on fleabay, wonder if it's the same guy, I presume so since it lists them both from Charlotte, and what are the odds that there are 2 excellent cond 880's for sale from there? If so, it'd be nice if he took down his CL listing, it makes him look foolish. So many ppl forget to take them down, and they only go away when they time out. I hate that.:angry: Pay Attention, People...

Musta been the same guy, the CL listing is gone, I never got a response to my email to him, and the Ebay listing is sitting at a grand with a little over 1 day to go. Oh well...

Musta been the same guy, the CL listing is gone, I never got a response to my email to him, and the Ebay listing is sitting at a grand with a little over 1 day to go. Oh well...

That's NOTHING to complain about...

how about one that the guy advertised a saw on CL @ 12:25pm, and you call him by 1pm, and he comments it's on Ebay now, and doesn't know if he can take it down... you tell him how, and you'd like to buy today... he says I'll ask my son how to take it down, and i'll call you back...

2 hrs later, I called him to see if I should be making it his way, and he said he couldn't do anything, cause there was a bid (of .99 cents ) on it..

I looked the auction up just prior to calling; He listed the auction 22 minutes BEFORE the craigslist ad for $40..

:angry: :angry2:

Course, the best sellers are the ones who find out there item is worth more by some NICE FELLOWS that call them, and are NICE ENOUGH TO LET THEM KNOW...:angry2:, and 'adjust' their prices accordingly...

Latest posts

Back