I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Must be something in the water. There's another Vermonter with a 200T for $2000 in the classifieds. :hmm3grin2orange:

Must be something in the water. There's another Vermonter with a 200T for $2000 in the classifieds. :hmm3grin2orange:

Ill take it!!!

Ill have my shipper pick it up and give you a money order for it. I will make the money order out for $4000 though and require you to pay the extra 2000 in cash at time of pickup. Also if you need to find me Im in Nigeria so GOOD LUCK:laugh::laugh:

Ill take it!!!

Ill have my shipper pick it up and give you a money order for it. I will make the money order out for $4000 though and require you to pay the extra 2000 in cash at time of pickup. Also if you need to find me Im in Nigeria so GOOD LUCK:laugh::laugh:
That is good. I'm sure you will saw much wood and make many dollars and keep your family warm.
Please deposit funds of $4000 USD by clicking on attached link and I will give you $2000 USD plus the chiansaw. :hmm3grin2orange:

That is good. I'm sure you will saw much wood and make many dollars and keep your family warm.
Please deposit funds of $4000 USD by clicking on attached link and I will give you $2000 USD plus the chiansaw. :hmm3grin2orange:

Sweeet!

Ill give you 4 grand for whats in your sig link! Please ship Next day Air!

LArgest Greetings to you kindest Sir,

I have been wanting and told to contact you about an urgent issue regarding the late estate of Sir Gerard ZIMBABWE King III. valued at the sum of $567,462,094,107,146.21 USD US dollars. You have been duly listing as the sole beneficiary for the listed Estate above. Make offer I do unto you if you will receive above funds to keep 560,356,135,678,423.00 If you justly will return the remainder of above USD figure.

please send a security email with your bank an routing numbers and I will have the moneys forwarded to you justly so..

Thank you kindest partner,

Zimbob from Zimbabwe who cannot weigh weigh, but if I was a Zimbob who could way way, how much way, could this ZIMBABWE?? :laugh:

Jonsered 801 Excellent condition......my Saw.

Jonsered 801 Chainsaw, 80cc Excellent Cond. No reserve! | eBay

I great condition saw. Will start on fuel in carb but not stay running. Has over 200psi compression. When I originally purchased the box fell apart in transit via usps and the top handle mount was lost. I replaced with a nos 81 mount and a new filter. Not the most common Jonsered but a very good saw.:smile2:

I'd love this, but cannot justify the 4 hour ride from South of Chicago .... :help:

Remington Saw

Alas, the seller is no longer responding to my email.

Thanks much to Stephen C who graciously offered to rescue the saw and ship it to me.

But all is NOT lost fellow AS members! I have my eye on another catch closer to the old homestead and I will dutifully post pix if I am successful in its capture.

Stihlfixing?

I have a Stihl 029 Super (Farm Boss) that I bought new in 1997. I have cut lots of firewood for our Kiwanis Club over the years, however my 029 super is suffering. The piston is scored and compression is about 110 lbs. I love this saw and hate to say goodby. There is a fellow on ebay called Stihlfixing in California that will put a rebuilt motor in my 029 for about $200.00. Has anyone had any experience or feedback with Stihlfixing doing work on their saws?

Is the newer 290 (Farm Boss) as good a saw as the 029 super?

I have a Stihl 029 Super (Farm Boss) that I bought new in 1997. I have cut lots of firewood for our Kiwanis Club over the years, however my 029 super is suffering. The piston is scored and compression is about 110 lbs. I love this saw and hate to say goodby. There is a fellow on ebay called Stihlfixing in California that will put a rebuilt motor in my 029 for about $200.00. Has anyone had any experience or feedback with Stihlfixing doing work on their saws?

Here he izz!!

STIHL 029 SUPER 56.5CC 3.8HP SAW W/18" BAR+CHAIN | eBay

Stihl 029 Super

Thanks Muffler Bearing for the 029 super on ebay. I was asking about Stihlfixing because he was advertising that saw! I just wondered, before I did business with him, if anyone has used him before. I used to build formula race cars. I am old and very retired now, however quality in my transactions is important to me.

I don't know about Stihlfixing so can't help you there.
I'd suggest you save the $200 by reading a bit on this site and doing the work yourself.
An aftermarket piston should only cost you $25 and the work is not hard, and shouldn't take very long.
pm me if you want the workshop manual for the 029 in .pdf form.:cheers:

Latest posts

Back