I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good deal- wish I wasn't so tapped out after redoing my driveway and yard

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/tls/1228134709.html

stihl chainsaw 032 AV - $125 (racine)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-06-18, 2:24PM CDT

runs great new chain and comes with two new chains please call tim 262-989-0363 125.00 obo

VINTAGE antique drag saw - $400

Offered for sale is a post war WARD SAWYER drag saw..
circa 1945 to 50. This Saw is in very nice condition but we have not tried to start it yet.
Due to the boom of the chainsaw being produced in that era this was one of the last ones produced. The chain saw eliminated the need for these old and heavy drag saws.
I also have some antigue vintage chainsaws for sale . mall , mercury disston twins titan homelite IEL mcculloch 2 two man saws. and more If you are interested in old saws give me a call.. 425

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/tls/1231900216.html

Ah... BUT in his defense.. He never CLAIMS that it's a husky.. :)

I don't agree with selling these chinese knockoffs either, but in this case, it's really no different than selling an Efco with a Jonsered bar on it.

Just my opinion.

Ah... BUT in his defense.. He never CLAIMS that it's a husky.. :)

I don't agree with selling these chinese knockoffs either, but in this case, it's really no different than selling an Efco with a Jonsered bar on it.

Just my opinion.

Very true, but why devalue that Efco saw? :)

:welcome:

The Chinese knockoff rears it's ugly head yet again......I don't think this seller deserves reporting as he never states exactly what it is.No specs or description leading the buyer to believe it is anything other than a cheeeena special.

IMO the buyer that looks at that listing and doesn't smell a rat deserves what him gets.:spam:

As the saying goes " if it is to good to be true it usually is". Now come one fellows that saw might just fly thru the wood.

You fellers know what perfect pitch is?

wait for it........................

when you toss that cheena saw in the dumpster and it doesn't touch the sides
:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::looser:

Latest posts

Back