I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D&B Mack

D&B Mack

Sawin Wit It!
$900 for Stihl 880

New ms 880 stihl chainsaw w/36 inch bar

New ms 880 stihl chainsaw w/36 inch bar - $900 (Northeast Ohio)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-07-13, 10:18AM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am selling my ms 880 chainsaw for 900.00. I have ran on some tough times and I need to sell it. I bought the saw back in october of last year for 1926.00 brand new. Ive only used it a handfull of times. Trust me when you look at it you will be able to tell. I do love this saw, its the best saw I have ever had but I need the cash right now. This truly is the deal of the day. First come first serve. If interested please give me a call
My name is Mike C - (216) 297-5537

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2491839169

ELECT6845

ELECT6845

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Dolmar 153

I got big shoulders so i will own up to it. Its my saw but i had no ideal the piston was in backwards. I bought it at an auction last weekend and really didnt pay that much attention to it. Thought i could make a quick buck on it. I will tear it down and see what the damage is. Thanks to all that pointed it out, I didnt want to sell something thats not right.

theoctagon

theoctagon

ArboristSite Operative
I got big shoulders so i will own up to it. Its my saw but i had no ideal the piston was in backwards. I bought it at an auction last weekend and really didnt pay that much attention to it. Thought i could make a quick buck on it. I will tear it down and see what the damage is. Thanks to all that pointed it out, I didnt want to sell something thats not right.

Name your price as is and i may take it off your hands now.......

MechanicMatt

MechanicMatt

Cut Split Stack Burn
guys in the hudson valley craigslist there is a 028 with the case for 130, don't know if any ones interested. If I wasn't flat broke from buying my house Id grab it. I like german and swedish girls.

blsnelling

Way to go. You're a good man:clap:

R2D

North pole greens keeper
2 more "Chin" saws for ya. "Poulen" ones!

Chicago craigslist:

2 CHAIN POULEN CHIN SAWS FOR SALE. USE FOR PARTS OR MAKE ONE FROM THE TWO. $40.00 FOR BOTH OR $25.00 PER SAW.

R2D

North pole greens keeper
Clinton d35 speedcut chainsaw - $700 (oak forest, il.)

Chicago Craigslist: I tried posting this one with the exact site address but has not gone through the moderators yet.

HELLO,
UP FOR SALE TODAY IS A VINTAGE, RUNNING CLINTON D35 SPEEDCUT CHAINSAW.

MODELD35-1100-A
SER NO: 39594

I HAVE STARTED THE SAW ON STARTING FLUID ONLY, HAVE NOT HAD GAS IN THE TANK FOR SOME TIME NOW. WITH A SHOT OF STARTING FLUID SHE POPPED RIGHT OFF, DID NOT RUN FOR PROLONGED TIME WITH STARTING FLUID.

GREAT COMPRESSION, GREAT SPARK!!! RECOIL WORKS WELL TOO!!!

ONLY THING MISSING...THAT I CAN SEE, IS THE CHAIN FOR THE BAR AND THE RUBBER TUBE THAT CONNECTS THE CARB TO THE AIRCLEANER.

ASKING $700.00 OR BEST OFFER.

NO LOW BALLERS.....YES, I KNOW WHAT I HAVE HERE.
NO SCAMMERS EITHER.

Warped5

Warped5

WingNut
Chicago Craigslist: I tried posting this one with the exact site address but has not gone through the moderators yet.

HELLO,
UP FOR SALE TODAY IS A VINTAGE, RUNNING CLINTON D35 SPEEDCUT CHAINSAW.

MODELD35-1100-A
SER NO: 39594

I HAVE STARTED THE SAW ON STARTING FLUID ONLY, HAVE NOT HAD GAS IN THE TANK FOR SOME TIME NOW. WITH A SHOT OF STARTING FLUID SHE POPPED RIGHT OFF, DID NOT RUN FOR PROLONGED TIME WITH STARTING FLUID.

GREAT COMPRESSION, GREAT SPARK!!! RECOIL WORKS WELL TOO!!!

ONLY THING MISSING...THAT I CAN SEE, IS THE CHAIN FOR THE BAR AND THE RUBBER TUBE THAT CONNECTS THE CARB TO THE AIRCLEANER.

ASKING $700.00 OR BEST OFFER.

NO LOW BALLERS.....YES, I KNOW WHAT I HAVE HERE.
NO SCAMMERS EITHER.

Yeah, he (thinks) he knows what he has ..... that's why it was $35 yesterday!

Latest posts