I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All that chain Jon posted is for sale in our classifieds now.:msp_wink:

At twice the price!!:msp_wink:

I wonder if he was the CL seller, or if he bought the chain to 'flip' on AS. Either way, he's trying to 'milk' some serious coin from us. 100% profit (or 100% markup over the CL ad). Thanks dansikes116. This isn't feebay.....

He joined AS in late November of 2011, and has only made 38 posts since. Maybe he doesn't feel he's been here long enough to feel bad about trying to make bank off of us.

Last edited:
Speaking of the classifieds, will somebody go and buy that damn 3400 before I do.:msp_sneaky:

Is there any way to ban yourself from there??

090 sold $2700

Did you guys see the 090 that sold for 2700 plus 50 shipping on ebay, thats crazy!!!!!!!!!!!

you think thats crazy then look at this one LOL.he wants almost 2500 bucks for it.

Stihl MS 880 Magnum Professional 21 inch bar commercial chain saw open box / new | eBay

that is a hacked account.

hit the report item link and fill out form like this.

Report item

Report Category

Listing practices

Reason for Report

Fraudulent listing activities.

Detailed Reason

You suspect that a listing is fraudulent

info

The listing has items being sold without the owner's authorization. You didn't bid.

Before reporting an item, please review the eBay Listings Policies- opens in a new window or tab.

no i didn't bid on it. that a little too rich for my blood. but wouldn't mind to have one though.

I wonder if he was the CL seller, or if he bought the chain to 'flip' on AS. Either way, he's trying to 'milk' some serious coin from us. 100% profit (or 100% markup over the CL ad). Thanks dansikes116. This isn't feebay.....

He joined AS in late November of 2011, and has only made 38 posts since. Maybe he doesn't feel he's been here long enough to feel bad about trying to make bank off of us.

Aaron,

CHOICE B....

:mad:

What Ric is saying is that it's a fraudulent listing. There is no saw there. It's some Chinese hacker looking to rip off an unsuspecting buyer.

oh i c thanks for exsplaining it to me. i'm a little slow in understanding stuff. so thanks so much

Aaron,

CHOICE B....

:mad:

Fabulous. Well he can piss up a rope if he thinks he's getting anything from me. Too bad, as he's somewhat local. At least there are a few GOOD AS members in the Sacramento area. Off hand I can think of a calculus teacher, and an adhesives maker with a gimpy foot (who will likely be thinking that he shouldn't have sent these pics to my phone)...:D

photobucket-5404-1333223425845.jpg

photobucket-4567-1333223401905.jpg

photobucket-3811-1333223391931.jpg

Last edited:
What Ric is saying is that it's a fraudulent listing. There is no saw there. It's some Chinese hacker looking to rip off an unsuspecting buyer.

Have seen this many times over the years. They hack an account and post copied ads of very popular items.

Once they get your paypal payment they run to the bank and pull cash out of a paypal debit system or other means.

Your money is tied up for weeks or months before paypal will refund.

Here is an ad that this scammer copied WORD FOR WORD.. about other items he was selling. STIHL MSS880 AV CHAINSAW Perfect condition + unused 50 inch bar and chain | eBay

oh i c

the last add you posted is that the original owner of the chainsaw?

if so i seen some climbing stuff that i would like to have in his store. but i really don't know who to trust on e-bay anymore.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back