I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris, I think this one looks more like a roper based Craftsman. Pretty sure the 450 branded one was sold as like a 23" bar length, certainly longer than an 18". It definitely has the same layout, but it looks different than a Homelite 450.

Dan

Chris, I think this one looks more like a roper based Craftsman. Pretty sure the 450 branded one was sold as like a 23" bar length, certainly longer than an 18". It definitely has the same layout, but it looks different than a Homelite 450.

Dan

Dan, somewhere here on AS there are photos of the Craftsman 4.5 that I traded to Mastermind/Randy. I'll attempt to find them.

23644d1116643230-craftsmanright-jpg

20 INCH LANCASTER CHAIN SAW

20 INCH LANCASTER CHAIN SAW - $230 (ST CLAIR PA 17970)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2012-04-20, 9:22AM EDT
Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

305 SOUTH 2ND STREET ST CLAIR PA 17970<><><>CALL 570 429 1113 <><><>THIS IS IN NICE SHAPE AND GOOD COMPRESSION

Lancaster1.jpg

Lancaster2.jpg

Freight Service
Delivery in 5-10 days
Includes residential delivery fee and package tracking.
Learn more about Freight Service and insurance.
Shipping & Handling: $468.74
(Insurance not available)

"Insurance not available..."

got it down to $378 here with my forklift to unload the freight. :rock:

maybe if I win a couple other items from the seller it will work out.. ;)

So who got the NIB Dayton/Poulan? You got a good deal....................and we'll need some pics in the Poulan thread once it arrives!:clap:

Good question.

I know 2 guys who didnt get it. :laugh: I actually stayed out after I found another member was looking to bid on it. He didnt win it though.

One good thing about this thread is I don't have to waste my time looking at my local CL. All the saws get posted here.

Trust me my friend, not all get posted here. :laugh:

One good thing about this thread is I don't have to waste my time looking at my local CL. All the saws get posted here.

... you KNOW that's not true.

McCulloch pro mac 1000 | eBay

I was thinking about it real hard but I am glad someone else decided before me..... Extremely clean saw for $300 plus shipping, I believe the seller may even be a member.

Nearly as nice as mine. A very good deal at that price; you don't see them very often.

Latest posts

Back