I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sawmill - $6500 (Delano, MN)

Sawmill

Timber King 1220 Sawmill, 15hp with pro package; Fine adjust lube system; 3 blades reset and resharpened (7/8 ultra blades.); TimberKing camo Hat and Manual; Auto-clutch; 10 extra blades.
Wheels installed for manuevering around property. NOT FOR TOWING USE..
Will handle a 28" diameter - 12 ft long log.
New-never started.
$6500.00
MUST SELL!!!!!
NOTE: call phone number listed only, will not answer emails.
Jerry - 763-972-2237

McCulloch Chainsaw - $100

McCulloch Chainsaw

Im selling my older (maybe antique) McCulloch chainsaw. I think it is a 1953 or from the 50's anyway, I inherited it from my father and don't have any use for it. I'm quiet sure it works and is a MONSTER! This is one of the most heavy duty chainsaws I have ever seen. Not a single part of the chainsaw is plastic. This item was built to last. It has a huge blade on it and an equally big motor! I am asking $100 or best offer for it. Call Marc @ 763-639-0145 with any questions or offers, thanks.

I hope to add pictures soon, can email you pictures if they are a "must"

Dang it. I thought I was on Paul's call list too. Oh well I guess i'll have to settle for being second (or more) in line. Can't say I am unhappy though.

It's a nice one, you'll enjoy it. I just have too much going on.

There's another sweet looking 650 with a 36" bar and it looks all original that was listed earlier today. I'll bet it goes over 4 bills though.

Back