I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have to admit, that is crazy.[/QUOTE]

No crap... just like all the jonsered 920 parts saws going for a mint. All I want is a air filter and a couple parts but I refuse to pay over 200 for a parts saw so still looking. Maybe someday we will both connect on our parts saws :(

111 "5"... LMAO...

Its a 111 "S"

Dude sellin' that saw is a tool... prolly his buddy shill bidding for him... which is against the rulz mang...

Gary

I was at a farm auction with my dad when I was younger and seen 2 guys duke it out over that same claim. After that, the rest of the equipment went cheap. :)

No crap... just like all the jonsered 920 parts saws going for a mint. All I want is a air filter and a couple parts but I refuse to pay over 200 for a parts saw so still looking. Maybe someday we will both connect on our parts saws :(

Good luck with the search, those parts are hard to come by. Have you thought about the 930 cover? Supposedly the filters are easier to come by, might not be cheaper swapping the covers though.

Well if any cylinder was a candidate for being fit for a replate, I would think this one is would be ok.

What do you call expensive?

If and thats a big if, you can find one of these, or any other obsolete cylinder, the price that one of these NOS vendors want for one useally excedes what the saw is worth anyway.

So, expensive is relative to the owner I suppose, and how bad he wants to fix it.

I am guessing $300

That's what I do, but with this saw it is out of the question. I am betting it goes for over $400. Way too high for a saw that may or may not run. Finding the missing covers is going to be next to impossible as well.

When guys piss me off I bid just to get out-bid (who in their right mind bids anything that ENDS in .99??) ... sometime I end up owning it, but more often I get the satisfaction of making the guy pay more. One time I ended up owning it so I emailed the guy that lost and offered it to him at the same price. He took it.. :greenchainsaw:

When guys piss me off I bid just to get out-bid (who in their right mind bids anything that ENDS in .99??) ... sometime I end up owning it, but more often I get the satisfaction of making the guy pay more. One time I ended up owning it so I emailed the guy that lost and offered it to him at the same price. He took it.. :greenchainsaw:

lol, I got a couple guys mad at me right now for bidding stuff up...

It's inevitable some of us will run into each other on desirable saws...

Yeah, I called that guy, it's locked up.

I don't know about you guys but I thought it would be easier so there aren't 30 threads on the first 2 pages of ''chainsaw on ebay what do you think about it". If there was a category here for these then there would be less clutter for people that are having problems and looking for help. Trust me I'm on a few forums and I hate it when they ask 25 times why my snow plow isn't working right.

Bidding early is a fools game.... I always snipe around 5 seconds before auction end... and mostly win at far lower price than playing the ebay game.

:agree2:

Never give anyone time to change their mind about how much they are willing to spend...including yourself! Look at the bidding history on the saws and parts that go for too much, and you'll see the same bidders coming back.

Plus...if I'm bidding on something I really shouldn't be bidding on, I can go for a one second snipe, and likely miss my chance to bid. Saved a lot of money that way.

Well, I guess I would call that too expensive.:jawdrop:

How dare you treet your saw so neglectant that you are not willing to invest peanuts!
I believe AS community should punish you by taking away all your saws and leaving you only a wildthingy!

:monkey:

How dare you treet your saw so neglectant that you are not willing to invest peanuts!
I believe AS community should punish you by taking away all your saws and leaving you only a wildthingy!

:monkey:

My oh my, that's a bit rash! You must have missed the post that said I had a brand new cylinder on the way for this saw. That cost alone will buy more than a few peanuts.

So will that keep from getting all my saw's taken away? (better bring a army if it won't)

Latest posts

Back