I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see there are 9 offers on this. I guess nobody wants to spend that kind of money for one.

Who knows, eventually it might go for that amount, or even more..

A comic book I *know* I had as a kid,went for a million bucks and change last year.

this one, and dang, I had a lot more going back to the early 50s.....HAD is the operative word here...

Amazing Fantasy Vol 1 15 - Marvel Comics Database

Much less copies of this wankel saw were ever made.

I was wondering the same thing.

Because he listed them separately on flee bay.

Thanks, I didn't check for separate listings. He'll probably make more $$, even with the fees. I've never understood PU Only listings on feePay unless it's a large ticket item that will draw a lot of attention.

:msp_ohmy:

From the item description:

"The saw had been sitting with some fuel in it for about a year when it came into the shop. I added more fuel, sprayed a little in the carburetor and started the saw. After some carburetor adjusting and cutting a few pieces of wood the saw runs strong, cranks on the third or fourth pull on choke when the saw is cold and has been sitting for a few hours. It idles down as it should but will go dead after a minute or so if left sitting. I think the idle situation will improve as I run all the old fuel out of it. I will saw a tank of fuel through it tomorrow(weather permitting)."

POULAN MODEL S25CVA SUPERXXV SUPER XXV COUNTER VIBE CHAINSAW | eBay

:msp_ohmy:

From the item description:

"The saw had been sitting with some fuel in it for about a year when it came into the shop. I added more fuel, sprayed a little in the carburetor and started the saw. After some carburetor adjusting and cutting a few pieces of wood the saw runs strong, cranks on the third or fourth pull on choke when the saw is cold and has been sitting for a few hours. It idles down as it should but will go dead after a minute or so if left sitting. I think the idle situation will improve as I run all the old fuel out of it. I will saw a tank of fuel through it tomorrow(weather permitting)."

POULAN MODEL S25CVA SUPERXXV SUPER XXV COUNTER VIBE CHAINSAW | eBay

Violated rule #1. Always, always, ALWAYS! dump old fuel out of a new to you chainsaw.

1. Do you require a finders fee for posting this?

2. My ProMac 800 must be worth twice as much, since it's three times as nice.

P.S. Uncle Teddy, your avatar(d) is quite troubling for some reason, and it leads me to tell you...."I have a potty mouth"!!;)

1) No, I'm not a lock-challenged outta work rental cop from Houston.

2) Agree completely. But you won't be needing it in UT, since they have no trees. So send it to me. :hmm3grin2orange:

P.S. I am completely unfamiliar with the concept. Must be a CA trend. :msp_thumbup:

1) No, I'm not a lock-challenged outta work rental cop from Houston.

2) Agree completely. But you won't be needing it in UT, since they have no trees. So send it to me. :hmm3grin2orange:

P.S. I am completely unfamiliar with the concept. Must be a CA trend. :msp_thumbup:

Well that's a relief............sheesh!

"Show me the money"

UTWN, think of it more as an anatomical challenge.

Has the AH81 Power Products motor at 130cc's.

Lee

Dang Lee... seems we're seeing double. Everything you see I see also. That ad is for local pick-up and at $75. Should be a hoot to run if it gets to run-able condition.

Got that 2000 in today... pics in the Homelite thread tonight :cool2:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back