I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That saw just sold on ebay and I know the buyer very well.
No chance he would resell it so that ad must be a spammer looking to hook a fish.

IEL 51 Powersaw s N T510571 | eBay

Looks legit to me. The CL ad is an old one previous to the eBay sale. If you look close you will see the guys dog in the CL photo. It is not the same Photo as the one in eBay.

Looks legit to me. The CL ad is an old one previous to the eBay sale. If you look close you will see the guys dog in the CL photo. It is not the same Photo as the one in eBay.

No doubt it is the same saw and maybe seller did not cancel his CL post. The buyer told me he has tracking numbers for the saw as it has been shipped but due to that seller having a low feedback rating it is good to watch them closer.

I told the buyer today that when you make a larger purchase like that on Ebay you should at least have a phone conversation with the newbie seller to help the sale along.

I have also found when doing searches on CL that ads that should normaly expire will sometimes continue to stay listed.
That can be a bummer when you see you missed a killer deal. :bang:

No doubt it is the same saw and maybe seller did not cancel his CL post. The buyer told me he has tracking numbers for the saw as it has been shipped but due to that seller having a low feedback rating it is good to watch them closer.

Looking at the date of the CL ad, 12/03/12, indicates that it was posted prior to the start of the auction on ebay. So obviously this is not the buyer re-selling the saw.

Whats up with this Homelite?
Why so much?

I need to dig my Homies out of the shead and get em on eBay.

That bar cover almost fits.

Not to mention that chain is almost on the bar!!

Chris B.

What's with the baby blue starter cover paint?:popcorn:

I HATE seeing old mag saws that were obviously just hosed off for the pics. Would MUCH rather see a dirty saw than one that may be corroding as I sit looking at the pics....:censored:

Latest posts

Back