I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a cool looking saw. The kind that I usually watch for a day or two trying to hold off adding to my collection. But, you are closer to DTW than me. I think you should buy it.

I've got a 35 with the owner's manual. It's a real low hour saw but just a shelf sitter......they're not much fun to run. :laugh:

That's a cool looking saw. The kind that I usually watch for a day or two trying to hold off adding to my collection. But, you are closer to DTW than me. I think you should buy it.

It's definitely cool. The price is a little high I believe, even in its condition. I just wanted to throw it up here for y'all to see.

I'm sure there's more interest in the bar than the actual saw...

See if he sells it now.

Hello Kind Sir.

I have been searching for this exact saw for many years. This is a highly collectable craftsman saw. You really have no idea the value, it looks like nothing at first glance, and if repaired I am sure it would bring several hundred dollars more than you are asking.

If you would be willing, I would like to have you send it to me and have me repair it for you. Just having the saw and being photographed with it to prove that I actually held it at one point in my life.

I would need the saw and $200.00 cash for the repair parts. But I assure you that the saw will be much more valuable than in its present condition.

Thank you.

scott.

Latest posts

Back