I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was just searching around ePlay and there is somebody selling alot of saws. Most look pretty reasonable too. His id is luv2deal66.

whodda thunk? wonder if that's the ones i been tracking the last several days? L I B they are. now me and all my AS friends, and others, gonna be looking. :cool2:
not a big deal really but coulda been. just always remember that while you may be helping some, you may also be hurting some. kinda like those people in traffic who stop to let others merge while delaying all those behind them.
many of us are rarely helped by these types of posts.
carry on.

Last edited:
Something tells me this will bring some decent $$, although probably not as much as the Homelite 2 cycle circular saws.

Antique Gas Powered Skill Saw | eBay

Jerry, what to post, or not to post, in this thread has been discussed several times.

IMO, posting links to CL ads almost immediately after they appear is unfair to those local to the CL deal. Waiting 24 hours to give the locals time to spot the ad & work a deal sounds fair. However, there are people here who will resort to any means necessary to get certain saws & parts on CL and EB, and that sucks. The thing is they're probably already searching CL nationally for their ready-to-screw-others deals.

As for eBay listings, they're available to a large (worldwide?) audience. Very few eBays deals will fly under the radar and remain sleepers. Of course there's a chance that a link or mention here on AS will lead to someone paying more or losing a deal, but I doubt that it happens all that often.

Something tells me this will bring some decent $$, although probably not as much as the Homelite 2 cycle circular saws.

Antique Gas Powered Skill Saw | eBay

Jerry, what to post, or not to post, in this thread has been discussed several times.

IMO, posting links to CL ads almost immediately after they appear is unfair to those local to the CL deal. Waiting 24 hours to give the locals time to spot the ad & work a deal sounds fair. However, there are people here who will resort to any means necessary to get certain saws & parts on CL and EB, and that sucks. The thing is they're probably already searching CL nationally for their ready-to-screw-others deals.

As for eBay listings, they're available to a large (worldwide?) audience. Very few eBays deals will fly under the radar and remain sleepers. Of course there's a chance that a link or mention here on AS will lead to someone paying more or losing a deal, but I doubt that it happens all that often.

i agree chris. like i said, no big deal. in the end, don't really matter anyway. no right way or wrong way. someones always gonna be happy, someones always gonna be mad. just calling for discretion and stirring the pot at the same time.

Latest posts

Back