I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep your eyes peeled for an 064 as well. Very close in comparison to the 066. Not quite as popular so they usually go a little cheaper.

Wouldn't you just rather trade that 1895CB for one of my saws?:) I'm only half joking, you know. Anyway, the 034, if it's in good condition (the pics make me wonder if it is) would be a decent deal. The others are too much.

That 1895CB is not for sale, but I do have another one thats just setting in the safe. What should I expect to pay for a used 066 in good shape?

Seen something on ebay? Post it here. Keeping all the ebay and craigslist type stuff in this one thread will help unclutter the forum and greatly improve the search function. All these links expire but the info in these threads does not, like the model #, make etc. They all produce search hits that link to threads that no longer have any pertinent info in them.........so post em here instead. :)

Is that post really from 2003, like it says? Post #1

:greenchainsaw: :cheers:

Last edited:
Stihl heads - 440 mag for $475 Mpls. Craigslist

Reply to: see below
Date: 2009-03-16, 5:46PM CDT

Stihl Chainsaw for sale.
MS 440 magnum
20" bar
Excellent condition
Used 1 season
$475.00
Call 763/267-7454

its only 20 bucks lol, probly another 20 in shipping too. Like i said looks like a good deal to me, just dont want/need it but i know how some people on here have a thing for old poulans and Macs.:greenchainsaw:

There is a guy in boothbay that buys old saws and fixes them for resale. He usually wants WAY too much for them, so he will probably buy it and try to sell it for $200.

Is that post really from 2003, like it says? Post #1

:greenchainsaw: :cheers:

It was an actual post, however on a different topic. I used the shell of it so any merges wouldn't take the first post slot, which would change the title and sequence of other posts. I then merged the last ten days worth of posts that fit the subject into it. But I will move any that apply as they come up, either past or future........this is why I needed the 03 date.

The idea again, is to consolidate search results, so when you search "372" for example, if this thread pops up you can just ignore one result........instead of wading through 20...30... or whatever that gain you nothing but expired links to saws that are already sold.

Imo, searching here in years past was excellent if information was your goal and we really do have some awesome stuff in the archives......really! There are alot more posts on the forum now, so there are more results on your query's.....tryin to help that become more friendly by condensing the results.

Latest posts

Back