I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If that saw runs well, that is a great deal.

How far from you is it?

It is about 15 minutes from me. I thought it was a great deal but just picked up 3 other saws. I still almost went and got it. I think he said someone else would get it today if I didn't. I will kick myself later. I'm sure.

Just picked up 2 free saws from the classifieds, they were listed as parts saws. Homelite 330 and Stihl 025. The guy kind of laughed at me for saying I'd pick them up as soon as possible and said "you know they are parts saws". 025 screams after a carb clean and the 330 has great spark. Also pictured is the 032av I got for $50 (also runs great). I guess I have become a Stihl/Homelite guy.

Just picked up 2 free saws from the classifieds, they were listed as parts saws. Homelite 330 and Stihl 025. The guy kind of laughed at me for saying I'd pick them up as soon as possible and said "you know they are parts saws". 025 screams after a carb clean and the 330 has great spark. Also pictured is the 032av I got for $50 (also runs great). I guess I have become a Stihl/Homelite guy.

nice score!

http://louisville.craigslist.org/grd/1428963409.html

Poulan 20" Chainsaw - $75 (Louisville)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-10-19, 8:08PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poulan 295 Pro With 20” Blade. Starts Easy & Runs Great.

Just Tuned Up - Carburetor Rebuilt & New Spark Plug.

Back