I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lmalterna

lmalterna

ArboristSite Operative
I REALLY want this but cannot afford it:

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/tls/1612999002.html

Stihl 044 Chainsaw w 20in bar,16in bar and case...very low use - $600 (Druham-Cary-Rocky Mt)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-02-22, 4:35PM EST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This saw has been in storage for the past 11 years. It was put up right been high and dry. I got it at X mas from my father to cut down some trees here...I put some gas and bar lube in it and it started on the 4th pull......It is one bad ass saw. I have cut down and cut up 11 large pines, 3 just this past weekend It is more saw than I will ever need so I am selling it. I have the case, a new 16in bar and chain( I did use the 16 some this weekend) I have been to the dealer and a new saw to replace this one will be $875..and new 16in bar and chain around $90 and they will toss in the case. This saw was only been used a few times before he put it up. I have used it for about 6 hrs then cleaned it back up and took the pics Looks almost new

StihlGuitar

StihlGuitar

ArboristSite Operative
7oaks

7oaks

DRUGSTORE LOGGER

Latest posts