I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shut this guy down. report item, fraudulent listing

this looks like a hacked account

enough reports will shut it down

I did!
But I doubt Ebay will do any thing!
I found 5 bogus listings, and those were just the saws!
I cut and pasted them into the c-list search, and they come up all in different states!

I did!
But I doubt Ebay will do any thing!
I found 5 bogus listings, and those were just the saws!
I cut and pasted them into the c-list search, and they come up all in different states!

Look at his completed listings, he has already done some major damage by the looks.

A classic hit and run scam, I feel for the real bidders that will have the hassle of chasing their money down.

bust this ass

can this guy be busted for mail fraud or another similiar charge. offering to sell and use the mail system for delivery. whatever agency that bust him will need a federal jurisdiction. and that's assuming he is in the USA... maybe paypal can be notified as well.

Husqvarna 262XP

This Husqvarna was listed yesterday for $150 and I might of drove to get it for that price. Now the listing has been updated to a price of $200.
Might still be worth it for someone in Portland.

http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/tls/1621331830.html

Husqvarna 262XP Chainsaw - $200 (SE Portland)
Date: 2010-02-27, 9:12PM PST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Husqvarna 262XP Chainsaw low hours with 20" bar and new chain. This saw makes lots of chips in a hurry. Runs both .325 pitch chain and 3/8 pitch chain. Great deal for this saw.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1621331830

Last edited:
This Husqvarna was listed yesterday for $150 and I might of drove to get it for that price. Now the listing has been updated to a price of $200.
Might still be worth it for someone in Portland.

http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/tls/1621331830.html

Husqvarna 262XP Chainsaw - $200 (SE Portland)
Date: 2010-02-27, 9:12PM PST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Husqvarna 262XP Chainsaw low hours with 20" bar and new chain. This saw makes lots of chips in a hurry. Runs both .325 pitch chain and 3/8 pitch chain. Great deal for this saw. You can contact me at 971.219.5297

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1621331830

Maybe he will still take 150, could have raised it for barter room. Still a nice saw at that price, I would snag it in a heartbeat.

Latest posts

Back