I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eccentric

Eccentric

Mister Wizard
believe it or not, his lawyer said just leave it be..
i told him he can always burn it down

Eccentric, how many IED's do you go through in a week to keep your yard "hippie free" and do you get a bulk discount on them?

:ices_rofl:
That's a quote from one of RandyMac's posts in my sig......
and that info is classified!:cheers:

Eccentric

Eccentric

Mister Wizard
I didn't know until I saw this yesterday that Sears ever carried Orline clones.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150508213330&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

John H.

That looks exactly like my white Oline Sears saw.

That blue one's interesting too. A really nice blue/white Homelite XL12 was on CL here about a year ago. The pic showed it with a nice fitted wooden case like that one in the Sears "mini-saw" ebay auction. The case had a Sears nametag on it. Couldn't get to that saw before it sold....:bang:

Hagstar

Hagstar

ArboristSite Operative
Auctions With Stupid Prices

A newbie's question here- WHAT is up with all the eBay auctions listing expensive relatively common saws or rare ones but with obscene prices :dizzy:? Some are perennial- like a NIB Solo model for $1300-. In my experience with other old stuff these listings fall into a few catagories-

1) I don't really want to sell this I'm just showing it off

2) I'm like a rude dog with a bone- "You want this, don't you? Well, you can't have it....."

3) I don't have a clue and just put a high price on everything and write "Perfect for ANY collection" in every listing

4) I think everything I have is valuable- because I have it

John H.

Last edited:
STEVEGODSEYJR

DSS

Cowshot
Ductape

Ductape

Addicted to ArboristSite
Husqvarna 2100 in NH

http://nh.craigslist.org/tls/2018475700.html

Husqvarna 2100 chainsaw - $400 (Loudon NH)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-10-21, 4:41PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

some call it a collectors item some call it a work saw ! 100cc Monster ! runs and cuts great ! saw shows wear and tear of a 26 year old tool .manuel oiler is broken but auto oiler works fine . leaks bar oil when stored for long periods . has a fairly new 20inch bar and chain and a 16 inch bar and chain . this saw will take the largest bars made though if you prefer. I have seen these saws running 60 inch bars ! True Lumber Jack Profesional saw ! a new 100cc profesional grade saw sells for well over $1500 .

Eccentric

Eccentric

Mister Wizard

Latest posts