I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mill + Saw and stuff

Saw this one today...

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/tls/2038601685.html

efco 165 chainsaw and 28" alaskan mill. ready to use setup comes with everything you need, saw, milling attachment, chains, extra bar, oil, gas, electric sharpener, chaps, earplugs and 20' feet of spare ripping chain with links. need it gone today. call tom 336 462 6047. local pickup only in oceanside. to see stock pictures check out baileys online

Needs cleaned, needs sharpened, also badly needs grammar lesson. This Pennsylvania Dutch/eBay compulsion to leave "to be" out of sentences is just bizarre :dunno:.

John H.

I went to grad school with several people from western PA and it was so odd to hear them talk. I once won a bet with a guy who didn't think anyone could tell where he was from. Unfortunately for him, he had let one "needs to" slip earlier in his talk so I won!

You're killin' me Jay!!!:ices_rofl:

I actualy have a line on a local McCulloch 15 like that. Guy has a 15 and a 'standard' 250 that he's not sure he wants to part with. Answered my CL want ad.............yet is still unsure if he wants to sell. As long as I have first dibs, I don't care if he waits a year! He can also spell "McCulloch" correctly, unlike the clown in the ad you posted the link to...:hmm3grin2orange:

Didja see that BP1 crank/rods/pistons assembly on feebay? Pic almost looked like your avvy....:givebeer:

Last edited:
You're killin' me Jay!!!:ices_rofl:

I actualy have a line on a local McCulloch 15 like that. Guy has a 15 and a 'standard' 250 that he's not sure he wants to part with. Answered my CL want ad.............yet is still unsure if he wants to sell. As long as I have first dibs, I don't care if he waits a year!:hmm3grin2orange:

Didja see that BP1 crank/rods/pistons assembly on feebay? Pic almost looked like your avvy....:givebeer:

HEY!!! I didn't write the AD!! lol.

I wISH I had a BP1 to add a crank/rods too....someday.

J

Only people who would buy that would be a restaurant and 100$ is nothing for that. Seems like that's way too much work than 100$.

Back