I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know where you could get the replacement rubber gasket for the donkey #### and the can itself? It seems a little pricey but it doesn't look all dented up and might look good with a new powder coat.

Hiya Randy,

Get the McCulloch 15 and Homelite Buz and Zip running yet?:cheers:

I remember seeing those blitz combo gas/tool cans at hardware and department stores off and on from the late '70s through the late '80s. You may still be able to get parts from Blitz. The cans may even still be in production...

If you're going to bother with powdercoating the thing, then you might as well just buy a 'regular' non-Stihl version of the can and powdercoating it in Stihl colors.

Hiya Randy,

Get the McCulloch 15 and Homelite Buz and Zip running yet?:cheers:

I remember seeing those blitz combo gas/tool cans at hardware and department stores off and on from the late '70s through the late '80s. You may still be able to get parts from Blitz. The cans may even still be in production...

If you're going to bother with powdercoating the thing, then you might as well just buy a 'regular' non-Stihl version of the can and powdercoating it in Stihl colors.

Thanks Aaron, I agree and I will take your advice. Got the Mac-15 running. Haven't had time for the Zip due to my daughters wedding.

Back