I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The part number provided matches the numbers on the 1999 IPL, I don't personally know enough about the 371 to know any different.

I did see that up, and checked the IPL also..

I agree with the part # matching, BUT that doesn't mean it was just PLACED in the wrong box by accident :check:...

the 371/372 cylinder is designed like the 346, 357, 385, 390, etc...

were the lower transfers are 'external' of the cyl...

BUT, I might be wrong...

it's a nice full circle, anyway. :cheers:

Mcculloch 15 Chainsaw - $50 (Oxford)

Mcculloch 15 Chainsaw

For sale a Mac 15 chain saw 80cc ......... Saw will run until it picks up trash/rust from gas tank, have cleaned it out a few times and tired of messing with it... asking $50 obo

3n23k03p45W05U05S0b47b3ff6f397a4c1ad2.jpg

Stihl 066 Magnum Chainsaw 36 In Rollermatic Bar and 2 Chains!!!!!!!!!! (MD)

Stihl 066 Magnum Chainsaw 36 In Rollermatic Bar and 2 Chains!!!!!!!!!!

I have a 066 that is in good operating condition. Have other saws so looking to sell the Big Boy. Has been used and still has a lot of years of life comes with 36 inch bar and comes with 2 Fast cut chisel chains! Have used the saw to cut threw trees over 6 feet in diameter! All is there and comes with orange stihl bar cover. Won't win any beauty contest but one hell of a beast!
$580.00 OBO

3k63oa3pb5Y35P25X5b463875ec254dcf1bd0.jpg

More pictures in the link

Sucker for old Mac's

Guys I've only got ONE Mac.............the original Promac 610 I bought when wife and I got married in 1981. That saw has never let me down and still runs but my Husky's are much better saws obviously.

Anyway I've been doing my best for the last five years to NOT get into buying and fixing up old saws just for the enjoyment of it......

...........but I sure wish I had $100 right now:

Old McCulloch MAC 15

Date: 2011-04-02, 11:02PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a old MAC 15, it is original and unmollested, missing air cleaner, but as clean as you've ever seen, the fuel side of the tank is rusty, but very salvageable, the bar is original as is the chain, with a scabbard Go to utube, the chainsaw guy shop talk, and look at the one he has and see what he says. Email or call 231-564-2255 thanks ken. can send more pics,

Nothing special, just a nice solid looker in my area too.

By the way -- for any of you who find craigslist hard to navigate (I hate that thing...) my BIL turned me on to "search tempest" which does a GREAT job of finding "stuff" on Craiglist.

Can anyone ID this old Homeylite?

Late Model Homelite Chainsaw

Late Model Homelite Chainsaw - $100 (Indian River)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-03-17, 1:11PM EDT

Late Model Homelite Chainsaw- $100

This is an older model Homelite Chainsaw but it runs like a champ. I hadn’t used it in about 3 years so before I posted this listing I wanted to test it out. With two pulls it started right up. The thing is a little heavy for its size, but I have a new Husqvarna which I love for its weight, but it doesn’t have nearly the “bite” and lower end torque that the Homelite has. All of the identifying marks have been rubbed away with use so unfortunately I cannot tell you specifically the model or anything like that.

16” bar

Also, the moisture that you see in the pictures is from some water unrelated to the saw, didn’t even think about it until I looked at the pictures. This saw doesn’t leak anything!

I’m in the process of trying to clear out much of what we’re been storing for far too long, so am willing to consider all reasonable offers & Delivery May Be Available

Please call me if you have any questions about anything. You are also welcome to email me, however if I don’t respond within 24 hours your message may not have gotten through.

When you call please leave a message with your name and a good time to call back and I will call you as soon as possible.

Can anyone ID this old Homeylite?

Late Model Homelite Chainsaw

Late Model Homelite Chainsaw - $100 (Indian River)

Date: 2011-03-17, 1:11PM EDT

Late Model Homelite Chainsaw- $100

This is an older model Homelite Chainsaw but it runs like a champ. I hadn’t used it in about 3 years so before I posted this listing I wanted to test it out. With two pulls it started right up. The thing is a little heavy for its size, but I have a new Husqvarna which I love for its weight, but it doesn’t have nearly the “bite” and lower end torque that the Homelite has. All of the identifying marks have been rubbed away with use so unfortunately I cannot tell you specifically the model or anything like that.

16” bar

Also, the moisture that you see in the pictures is from some water unrelated to the saw, didn’t even think about it until I looked at the pictures. This saw doesn’t leak anything!

I’m in the process of trying to clear out much of what we’re been storing for far too long, so am willing to consider all reasonable offers & Delivery May Be Available

Please call me if you have any questions about anything. You are also welcome to email me, however if I don’t respond within 24 hours your message may not have gotten through.

When you call please leave a message with your name and a good time to call back and I will call you as soon as possible.

Looks to be a early model XL-12

The first version XLs had all black lettering on the starter, that one looks to have some red in it.

Yep. They also had the little 'button' in the center of the starter cover. Both features didn't last long though. My 1965 production XL12 doesn't have either charactaristic. I'd still consider it an early XL12. Same with my 1964 production Super XL12, which still has the 'shorty' style spark plug (Champion TJ8J) and the special plug cap that fits it.....unlike my XL12 that got swapped out for a 'regular' cap and a 'bantam style' plug (CJ8).

He's replaced the gas cap with a hexagon style red cap from a much later saw. No big deal. The original style looks better, but has a tendancy to drop the check valve assembly into the tank IME. What does bother me is that the knucklehead obviously just hosed the saw off for a pic. I hate seeing that. I only hose a saw off if I'm going to be tearing it completely down and cleaning/drying all of the parts....

Is there a way to do a search on craigslist statewide instead of just by city

There was once a site where you could enter a ZIP code and a radius in miles and it would search for you. CL had them shut down.

HOWEVER, all is NOT lost. You can register at List Alert dot com and set up searches it does for you automatically and sends you emails when it gets hits.

Hope this helps!

Good luck! :blob2:

Last edited:
Package Deal - All together
Package deal for $225.00 All run and work. 1 - backpack gas blower, 1 - hand held gas blower, 2 - electric hedge trimmers, 1 - Stihl gas hedge trimmer, 1 - WeedEater gas hedge trimmer, and 6 chain saws: 1 - Poulan 16" with case, 1 - 18" Poulan 3400 , 1 - 16" Poulan 306A, 1 - 14" McCulloch 3216 like new with case, 1 - McCulloch Eager Beaver 16" trim saw, 1 - 16" McCulloch MAC 2.10 . Call 443-235-0840 for directions.

Separately I have a heavy duty Milwaukee 1/2" angle drill kit with steel carry case. $135.00 Call 443-235-0840 if interested

Not Me Just Posting!!

Latest posts

Back