I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NO, its listed on two places! How would you like to know your the buyer only to find out he sold it on ebay or after placing the winning bid get told he can't honor your bid!

dishonest seller!

The ebay auction for the P60 I would say if legit. I have boughten from Paul in the past. My geuss is he bought the p60 and flipped it. If so that sure is a nice profit.
Bob

Paul's an honest guy. I've been to his house and dealt with him in person many times.

unwanted christmas present

just been trawling flea bay, found a real beauty!
wife gives husband an ms 880 + 36" bar for christmas just to get rid of two trees in their garden!!!!!!!!
i want to go round to their pad for my next christmas:rock:
see ebay item no. 130514550426 & drool!

He may be an honest guy, but why would you sell it to the CL ad if your selling it on ebay also? AND then have to tell someone sorry....YOU can't have the saw at that price....

I'm not turning down $100+ dollars

ARE YOU?

I was saying Paul/ Usedsaws777 bought it off the poster of the CL add. Then Paul in turn sold it on ebay. The OP to the CL add never pulled it.
Bob

He may be an honest guy, but why would you sell it to the CL ad if your selling it on ebay also? AND then have to tell someone sorry....YOU can't have the saw at that price....

I'm not turning down $100+ dollars

ARE YOU?

The Craigslist ad you were referring to wasn't Paul's ad. It was another individual.

I was saying Paul/ Usedsaws777 bought it off the poster of the CL add. Then Paul in turn sold it on ebay. The OP to the CL add never pulled it.
Bob

Exactly.

My apologies to Paul, just seemed funny that a saw like that was for sale in that area, in nearly the same town.

What I assumed, posted for sale ads on both ebay and CL at the same time, Sorry Paul.

Randy

Is anybody else here bidding on this because I was very interested in winning this. I don't want to get in a bidding war with another determined member.

I hope you get it! Fine lookin' machine! Just be aware that prices normally move up in the last 2 hours .... Good luck!

i was going to bid on it but i see that you want it so i'll try to find a other one to bid on.i hope you win it and get it going

Last edited:
Back